Anyone Running Magnumforce Wilwood 4 piston brake kit?

-

JGC403

Reaction score
Like the title says, anyone running them? How do you like them. Looks like it should be a bolt on swap with their 2" drop spindles? I have been looking for aftermarket brakes, wanted to go away from a sliding caliper. Looks like a lot of aftermarket kits are for the smaller rotors, smaller than 11". Wanted to have at least 11.75" rotor, cause I'll be going with probably a 17" wheel.

What size rotor does the Scarebird kit have?

http://www.magnumforce.com/magnumstore/shop/item.aspx?itemid=28

Call dr diff he can set you up just fine. You could also run a viper setup from him but call and ask because it's the best way to make sure you're getting what you want.

I'm running the Wilwood 4 piston calipers on my 37 coupe with a mustang 2 front end. Basically it's the same thing as the magnum force frontend I have on my 70 dart (under construction). The brake package is Wildwood on the corners with a hydraboost system. It stops like you wouldn't believe.

... It stops like you wouldn't believe.
I never follow this statement. My 9" drums can skid the tires, so it too can stop as fast as any other brake system could. The issue is how fast do the brakes cool off between stops, when constantly using them, or do they fade when braking from ___ mph, fill in "90, 120, 160 ...". All I need is from 65 mph in my cars.

I'm not quite sure what you are saying. My point was/is having Wilwood on all four corners provides for great braking. And I've had to make a panic stop from greater than 65 mph

-
Back