Anyone sell individual brake lines?

-

Map63Vette

Reaction score
As the title suggests, does anyone out there sell single brake lines and not full kits? I'm looking at doing some updates on my 67 Dart to get it somewhat closer to stock brake line routing on the front end, but I don't need all the lines that come in the kits. My passenger side line is still fine and I'm using a totally different master cylinder setup due to a 5.7 Hemi swap. I'm mostly just looking for the driver's side front hard line as I'll have to make my own master cylinder stuff anyway. Didn't really want to get a full set of front lines just to use one. Worst case I would probably update the passenger side line as well if I had to buy a kit, but figured I'd ask first to see if I could keep costs down.

I would check Inline Tube to see if they already offer whay you're looking for. Or just contact them, I know they make full kits as well as individual lines as well as materials to DIY

I would check Inline Tube to see if they already offer whay you're looking for. Or just contact them, I know they make full kits as well as individual lines as well as materials to DIY
Huh, never heard of them before, but they have quite the catalog. Definitely going to save the site for future reference, thanks!

-
Back