Anyone try this

-
i would contact the seller and make sure that this kit fits a stock dana or 8 3/4. in the pics it shows plates that fit ford housing ends.........

And find out what kind of parts are used. Are these factory calipers that you can actually replace, or unpopular stuff that nobody stocks?

Good price if it is using stuff you can find at your local auto parts store. Let us know what you find out!

I bought my Dana with that kit or a kit somewhat like it installed. I used my OE master cylinder and brake booster. I had to make a few brake lines, but that is to be expected. I like the look and feel, but I had to go out and buy matching cross drilled rotors for the front afterwards.

Left side view.
View attachment Dana installed left.jpg
View attachment Dana installed left 1.jpg

You can see the new brake lines here. On the left side, halfway between the diff cover and the shock, you can see a darker painted spot. We welded a wheel stud there to use as a brake line mount. It made everything very sturdy.
View attachment Dana installed rear.jpg

I bought my Dana with that kit or a kit somewhat like it installed. I used my OE master cylinder and brake booster. I had to make a few brake lines, but that is to be expected. I like the look and feel, but I had to go out and buy matching cross drilled rotors for the front afterwards.

Left side view.

You can see the new brake lines here. On the left side, halfway between the diff cover and the shock, you can see a darker painted spot. We welded a wheel stud there to use as a brake line mount. It made everything very sturdy.

How do you like them

Left side view.

How do you like them

I like them a lot. They squeak a bit in the rear, but squeaky brakes save lives. They stop smoothly and quickly. No pulling or nose diving. I like the look through the wheels as well. I have new front calipers I bought and painted. This winter they go on and I am going to paint the rear calipers as well.

-
Back