Anyone use a California Car cover?

-

340wedge

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of their Duster or Demon under a California Car cover..I'd like too see how it fits...

Sorry, no pics. But I've used their covers for the last several years on both my '83 Hurst Olds and my '69 Dart. Both covers fit extremely well and provided good protection even outdoors in the SoCal sun.

I have a Duster & a Demon with CA Car Covers. No pictures but they do their job. Both cars are outside so some dust does get thru but nothing drastic.

I got one of their "StormWeave" covers in February after getting my Duster painted. Fit is great, keeps most water and dust off, but some does come through. Overall extremely happy. Going to be getting another for my dad's Super Bee when that gets painted later this year.

Only pic I have is of it from this evening, looks kinda funny because the hood hinges are on the car, but the hood is not (installed the engine today, still have a lot of work to do tomorrow so left the hood off). Again, pay no attention to the peaks where the hinges are. You will want to tie it down if its outdoors in a high wind area.

IMG_3460.jpg

Have used their covers for years, also in the CA sun like OCD. They fit nice but should be tied underneath, from wind and theft. The grey one I have been using had a five year warrenty, started wearing out after four years in the sun and they sent me a new one when I produced my sales receipt and sent them the cover.
I guess if they keep wearing out after four years and keep their same warrenty I will never have to buy another cover?

-
Back