Anyone useing Mancini roller rockers

-

mistreta

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade my 408 stroker with 273 adjustable non roller to roller rockers. Tops on my list are Hughes rollers, they go for $550. A friend who buys from Mancini says they sell aluminum roller rockers that are made for Mancini by Harland Sharp. I know the Harland rollers that are sold under there name are very good. I wonder how the Mancini rockers are. They sell for $420. Anyone running them, or know about them?

Tony
Howell Mi

A bud just installed a set on a 440. He's very happy with them. They are HS rocker bodies without the shaft needle bearings.

80fbody, your bud with a 440, is that big block?, or a big small block?

Thanks

there are a zillion threads on rockers hit search!!!

Looking to upgrade my 408 stroker with 273 adjustable non roller to roller rockers. Tops on my list are Hughes rollers, they go for $550. A friend who buys from Mancini says they sell aluminum roller rockers that are made for Mancini by Harland Sharp. I know the Harland rollers that are sold under there name are very good. I wonder how the Mancini rockers are. They sell for $420. Anyone running them, or know about them?

Tony
Howell Mi

They're on a big block but I wouldn't hesitate to use them on my small block. Harland Sharp bodies have a great rep for proper ratio & long life. Personally, I'd rather not run needle bearings on the shaft if possible. They can fail, gall shafts, etc.

hi, I assume that you have checked the ratio's ?? and can verify they are true1.5 ratio?? we have a set of them for a small block. the ratio is less than 1.5.
averaged out to be 1.43 to 1.45!!!! tried different pushrod lengths, same story. this was done on a block and head mocked up with camshaft. the 273 rockers were 1.48 to 1.46. something to think about!!! these were the 400 $ set.

-
Back