anyone using the borla eight stack injection on their hemi

-

gtxclone

Reaction score
i love the look of the eight stack borla injection but cant find much info on how it works with the 6.1 hemi i have called borla and it seems they dont know much about it either any info would be appreciated stuff like how much computer stuff needs changing and how the throttle body linkage would work thanks

Can't do it with a factory computer. It's been done, but was scrapped due to tuning difficulties. Must go aftermarket EMS. Also know the throttle blade and linkage tuning can be tedious.

I've seen that pic before. It's not a borola made product. Look elsewhere for it for the actual manufacturer.

Also look at Hilborn and Kinsler and inglese.

Hilborn in my car with 3G Hemi:
CEE567AD-EC6A-4432-B256-05F9D8C3B5D0-3381-0000044154EC60C8_zpsca421956.jpg

Damn that's pretty. My fantasy "for when I get time" is to build one for a SB using motorcycle EFI bodies which you an buy cheap, and make the lower part of the manifold.

i have looked at all those others and spoken with inglese but they say they dont make anything for the 3g hemi borla does have a system for the 6.1 and it supposedly has a computer system with it but i have a reprogrammed computer for my 67 gtx clone but it utilizes the drive by wire system which borlas dosent provide i love the way your car looks how did you do yours what kind of mods did you have to do

My set up uses the following:
Hilborn EFI intake
Hilborn Throttle position sensor
Lokar throttle cable
Megasquirt MS3x engine management

What is the computer system with the borla? You cannot use DBW with an ITB intake.

i am not sure what engine mgmt system they have with the borla but they did say it did not accomodate the drive by wire so i guess if i go with any other system i will have to replace the computer system i have now

-
Back