Anyone wanna go halves on 2 3g 5.7's for $1000 bucks

-

johnparts

Slammed 1
Reaction score
Got a guy parting with 2 5.7 hemi's both water damaged by the storms we had here but they are supposed to run (one has low compression and the other is slightly knocking) I dont see 1 hemi for 1g let alone 2 But I don't need to engines so if we were to split the cost there could be 2 hemi's for 500 bucks each. These motors are located in the midwest but I could arrange shipping if someone wants one.

Oh and I'd be willing to take the worse of the 2 since I plan on doing a stroker so whoever would want the second can have the second rotating assembly to hopefully get one runner out of the 2.

2005 300C with 78k no compression in 2 cylinders but runs no harness but complete intake to pan

2007 Ram with 65k runs good but makes noise(sucked in water so probably has a bent rod) complete with harness no computer.

I was going to pick these motors up Monday they are in Wisconsin but I will be bringing them to Illinois.

If no one wants one I will be fixing one to sell since I have no use for 2 engines. I also don't need the harness since I will be going carbed.

Got a guy parting with 2 5.7 hemi's both water damaged by the storms we had here but they are supposed to run (one has low compression and the other is slightly knocking) I dont see 1 hemi for 1g let alone 2 But I don't need to engines so if we were to split the cost there could be 2 hemi's for 500 bucks each. These motors are located in the midwest but I could arrange shipping if someone wants one.
pm'd

becareful,,, for soem reason people seem to like to drive those cars thur deep water,,floods and such,, seem to eb a lot of those 5.7 from 300,s usually they have a hole or cracked block,,,

-
Back