Apologies

-

Dan the man

Reaction score
First off, I want to apologize to everybody for my behavior. I know that I've been wrong. I have several issues that I'm working on that affect my attitude I know that I've said this before but I have to take a different approach for me so that I can and will have a better attitude overall. I didn't know what troll even meant till awhile back and I truly don't want to be know / thought of as a troll. I know that some of you have me on Ignore and that's my fault and one day I hope that you can forgive me and take me off of Ignore. I know that it's no excuse but my child hood wasn't the best and I know that it's affected me through the years. I really believe that you all are a great group of people and I hope that I can make myself to be worthy of being on this forum. I hope that you all one day will forgive me but if not I understand.

You’re good with me, Dan. I don’t have anybody on ignore, and don’t really even know how to do that. We’re all a little quirky in this world, so don’t sweat it too much!

Don't be too hard on yourself Dan. You only live once...and look at all the interesting discussions you initiate. I would just buy a matchbox car for now just to get everyone off your back until you find the perfect car for you.

You and I are are good.
We are mostly on the same page. If I was a teenager, you could be my best friend. We could be beer buddies, except neither of us goes for that. I guess we could be pen-pals, like in the private conversations area. Oh wait, I think we've traded enough conversations, to already qualify. Lol. It's always a treat, friend.

and number two I could care less if you get a car, I'd like you to get one, but just loving old cars is enough to engage in the forum.
Keep on keeping on. :thumbsup:

First off, I want to apologize to everybody for my behavior. I know that I've been wrong. I have several issues that I'm working on that affect my attitude I know that I've said this before but I have to take a different approach for me so that I can and will have a better attitude overall. I didn't know what troll even meant till awhile back and I truly don't want to be know / thought of as a troll. I know that some of you have me on Ignore and that's my fault and one day I hope that you can forgive me and take me off of Ignore. I know that it's no excuse but my child hood wasn't the best and I know that it's affected me through the years. I really believe that you all are a great group of people and I hope that I can make myself to be worthy of being on this forum. I hope that you all one day will forgive me but if not I understand.
No apology needed here, You take a lot of jabs here too. In My circle of friends, We are downright BRUTAL to each other sometimes, so no fear of offending Me......carry on...

Last edited:
I understand you, Dan. I am 73, and I had a miserable childhood. It took me a big chunk of my life to get over it and blend in naturally in social settings. I used to avoid most social interaction like the plague. If we ever meet, we can have a few drinks (I'll buy) and talk.

I understand you, Dan. I am 73, and I had a miserable childhood. It took me a big chunk of my life to get over it and blend in naturally in social settings. I used to avoid most social interaction like the plague. If we ever meet, we can have a few drinks (I'll buy) and talk.
I understand what you're saying. A few drinks sounds good to me. I have a daughter who lives in Lawrence Kansas, you can't tell what will happen.

I understand what you're saying. A few drinks sounds good to me. I have a daughter who lives in Lawrence Kansas, you can't tell what will happen.
I have a daughter who lives in KC MO. Maybe we can get together for that drink. Do you ever go to the HPAC Mopar Club All Mopar show in Kansas City? It is usually in September. It is a very nice show with lots of cars.

I have a daughter who lives in KC MO. Maybe we can get together for that drink. Do you ever go to the HPAC Mopar Club All Mopar show in Kansas City? It is usually in September. It is a very nice show with lots of cars.
I've never been there but I surely would like to go. I think that it would be awesome to meet you and have that drink or two.

dan, we break your balls because we like you. but also because you say some truly wild ****.

stick around amigo, we wouldn't have the massively crazy derailed threads without you.

make it to LA and the first round is on me.

dan, we break your balls because we like you. but also because you say some truly wild ****.

stick around amigo, we wouldn't have the massively crazy derailed threads without you.

make it to LA and the first round is on me.
I'm not going anywhere. Looks like I'm going to be making some serious traveling plans in my future. I'd like to ask you a question if I can. I did find a 1974 dart sport for $18900, it's a 318, ac,ps,pdb, car. The only thing that I'm not sure about is that it has damage next to the wheel well opening and the right side is all full of dings, so with that damage what the car may be worth. It's on Facebook marketplace Illinois, maybe if you have a spare moment sometime you can look it up and see what you think. I can't do any body work so I would have to have it done

PM me a link or shoot one up here. or start a thread asking about it.

i don't know what bodywork costs where you are, so you may need some one with more local flavor to answer that part of the question. remember, on the price i can only speak as to what something like that would likely sell for in my area.

PM me a link or shoot one up here. or start a thread asking about it.

i don't know what bodywork costs where you are, so you may need some one with more local flavor to answer that part of the question. remember, on the price i can only speak as to what something like that would likely sell for in my area.
I understand what you're saying. I may start a thread on it, should I do that in the general discussion section? I'm going to try and get some more information on it first. It's at a Chrysler dealership in Breeze Illinois. They have been working on our internet system here and so far my computer is working so I'm going to get a hold of the dealership. Hey, just for grins what time is it where you are?

It takes a big man to look at himself , see his flaws and admit it . Good Move .

People are all different, and we all have baggage of some sort. Lots of us had miserable and even brutal childhoods, and beyond. It's something we all learn to deal with in our own ways.
Carry on.

Like I told my wife the other day...."all great men are dead,,,and I haven't been feeling all that well myself lately!" She said "yea, right!!" ha That s a joke,,, sorta!!!

-
Back