Ar15 add-ons

-
ok so i found the swivel mount bi-pod and ordered it! also got three magpul clips...

photo.jpg

This is my AR, I went the budget route and am really happy with what i have. Living in CA, its almost pointless to have one because we cant have anything fun but its still Badass. I use it for plinking. I found good deals on Amazon and cheaper then dirt. The foregrip and bipod aio is pretty cool. I'm just waiting for my light for aesthetics and a MOE Magpul butt stock.

gotcha... i already ordered 3 Magpul windowed 30 round mags, and and another 5 non windowed later...

and my predecessor to the AK-47 has clips...

photo.jpg

This is my AR, I went the budget route and am really happy with what i have. Living in CA, its almost pointless to have one because we cant have anything fun but its still Badass. I use it for plinking. I found good deals on Amazon and cheaper then dirt. The foregrip and bipod aio is pretty cool. I'm just waiting for my light for aesthetics and a MOE Magpul butt stock.

what is better about the new but stock? mine is all stock for now....

If I put a fore grip/bipod on mine, it will be that one. They are very durable and can easily be taken apart for cleaning. That's the kind most of us used in Iraq

'Nuff said...

65870_88675974_tacticoolAR15.jpg

LMAO!

That's freaking hilarious!

Here's mine... Gas piston design, I can run a 100 rounds through it, pull the bolt out and hold it my hand and it's not even lukewarm. Makes cleaning a breeze too. Bipod is quick release (not shown in pic), grip is Houge, scope is a Burris XTR-14 on a QR mount, iron sights are Troy industries flip up, foregrip is a Mako (made in Israel, super high quality) that has a storage compartment and is adjustable for angle.

Attachments

• IMG_0542.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 182
Clips? = Strippers (Not the ones with brass poles), Coyote less than 100 in residentual = suppressor AKA muffler, get real creative .22 adapter, subsonics and muffler.

Clips? = Strippers (Not the ones with brass poles), Coyote less than 100 in residentual = suppressor AKA muffler, get real creative .22 adapter, subsonics and muffler.

i have an air rifle that can take a coyote to lol... and a 22mag model 94 carbine

This my Son's current toybox contents.
Romanian AK, and S&W 22 cal target.

Attachments

• stock.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 159
what is better about the new but stock? mine is all stock for now....

The Magpul stock has a rubber back to it that makes it comfortable when shoulder firing. Its a heavier more sturdy plastic and the lever to move the stock up and down is harder to accidentally hit when shooting or handling the gun. In my opinion its one of the best comfort bang for your buck mods you can do.

As far as the bipod/forgrip goes, after putting my first 100 rounds through it its gotten 10 out of 10 from me. It held up very well and felt good holding.

Here's a pic of mine. The stock is a ACE SOCOM and it's solid. The toe of it looks like a meat cleaver and would do some serious damage. I have a set of Magpul MOE hand guards and a MAKO magazine well grip on the way.

Attachments

• 0504121943.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 166
got my parts! i really like the magpul clips!! light and the window is sealed so its usable in non range environments!

also the three rail and bipod was a great choice!! it is light enough it dosn't throw your balance off and the magpul clips are nice and light as well...

pics and link below...

Three Rail $29.99
http://www.firequest.com/LK425.html

MagPul Magazine $14.99
http://www.firequest.com/AJ255.html

UTG Bipod $24.99
http://www.ar15outfitters.com/UTG-A...ed-Picatinny-and-Swivel-Stud-Mount_p_210.html

Attachments

• 100_5256.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 100_5258.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 161
I like that 3 rail. I have some of the same magazines.

I got my stuff, too. I really like the magpul hand guards, but hate the Mako mag well grip.

I like that 3 rail. I have some of the same magazines.

I got my stuff, too. I really like the magpul hand guards, but hate the Mako mag well grip.

well you can always send it back! and the 3 rail is great because i can still do a light and dont have the added weight of the who hand gaurd conversion

looks great never seen one of those bipods before kinda cool

yea those knobs on the side slide and then the leg folds forward or back (depending on how you mount it)... i did forwards so it wouldn't be in the hand guard area...

I have a Tikka T3 bolt action that is incredibly accurate... My brother in law has an AR and we were both shooting long range and to my surprise my gun was more accurate...

I have a Tikka T3 bolt action that is incredibly accurate... My brother in law has an AR and we were both shooting long range and to my surprise my gun was more accurate...

a bolt action 99% of the time will be more accurate... and you could be a better shot... something to think about to is bullet design and weight...

-
Back