Are Ohio Cranks and Rods any good???

-
Are they in the same league as K1 rods and cranks
my self i have never herd of them..of corse I dont build as meny motors as I did in the 80s &90s.im shuore there are a lot of good prod.out there know I just dont know them all.I try to stay with the ones I know.If this helps. Artie

They are a little better than Scat, 440 Source, and Eagle, but similar product. Ohio is supposed to be checking everything before shipping so that weeds out some issues. Not sure how good they are at it tho as I havent used them before personaly. K1 is the "top of the line" in terms of budget parts and the finish quality is better than the previous ones mentioned.

Ok so K1 is looking like a winner then. Now I just have to earn 8 times (US Dollar to Rand conversion) the amount plus shipping plus VAT plus customs charges and I can get my rotating assembly! Awesome!!!!!

Ok so K1 is looking like a winner then. Now I just have to earn 8 times (US Dollar to Rand conversion) the amount plus shipping plus VAT plus customs charges and I can get my rotating assembly! Awesome!!!!!

I have a k1 426 CI assembly from hughes that I am going to build for an a-body in an r block, and they are definitely a purdy assembly. top notch, but naturally more expensive. mine cost me 2600 bucks IIRC.

-
Back