Are these 340 manifolds worth anything?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys, scraped these numbers off of three 340 manifolds that i have in the garage...the numbers were

2863553 (there were two of these)

if anyone knows if these are desirable or not i would appreciate the help

thanks guys

2863553 (there were two of these)

Nope those are junk 318 manifolds... need my address to get rid of them? :twisted:

Nah, those are the 68-70 HP 340 manifolds and if not cracked are worth a few bucks.

Nope those are junk 318 manifolds... need my address to get rid of them? :twisted:

Nah, those are the 68-70 HP 340 manifolds and if not cracked are worth a few bucks.

crackedback you are always a prankster.......arn't they worth around 400 bucks a set..if in good shape

crackedback you are always a prankster.......arn't they worth around 400 bucks a set..if in good shape

In the $400 range is about right for a nice clean set.

Pranking keeps me sane!:bounce:

where do you guys run these numbers to know what they are worth?

I have a Chrysler parts interchange that is pretty good. Got it from summit on sale a couple years ago they may still have them in the book section.

hi do you still have the 2863549 i believe its the pass/side .What is the condition and do you what to sell it

Your Wasting Your Time Asking Us What They Are Worth.
Put Them On Ebag And See What Happens.
Good Luck

Asking what an item is worth is almost impossible to answer. I always say "it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it". Case in point, I listed a '68 hemi intake on Ebay with a $475 reserve...it was bid to $425. I waited two weeks and relisted it and it sold for $675. So what is it worth ? 425, 475, 675,
see what I mean.

Asking what an item is worth is almost impossible to answer. I always say "it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it". Case in point, I listed a '68 hemi intake on Ebay with a $475 reserve...it was bid to $425. I waited two weeks and relisted it and it sold for $675. So what is it worth ? 425, 475, 675,
see what I mean.

I agree, things change too quickly. I bought something off of Ebay last week and thought I got a good price, next day same thing was listed and it sold for $125 cheaper.

wow talk about an old post resurrected...they are not for sale, like i said i wanted to know in the original post if they were the 340 manifolds and if so how desirable are they, thats it....thanks but they are staying tucked in my garage

I think they would go better in the living room where people can appreciate them.

LOL:-D...i wasnt trying to come off rude guys i was just stating what i wanted to know thats all...they are not even my manifolds, they belong to my dad and i dont think he has any intention on selling them...i just wanted to run the numbers and see what they are worth...ive never known what "original" parts are worth to the original crowd mainly for the fact that i never really cared, so i just asked those who are interested if they know

LoL...Mine are in the living room....spare 340 under the bed if I mow the lawn I find of all things.......car's................ might be a redneck!:cheers:

-
Back