Are these available anywhere?

-

petty437

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my radio noise supressor but cant seam to find this style anywhere. It mounts to the coil bracket. Anyone know where to find one? On mine the wire broke at the canister.
Thanks in advance
Tim

image000000.jpg

image000001.jpg

I'd just find a condenser. 1 microfarad.

The basic suppressor for the ignition system is a 1 mfd suppressor. Attach it to the LT or positive (+) terminal of the coil on the ignition switch side. There are two types of suppressor connected in different ways, depending on whether your set has AM or FM reception.

Last edited:
I'd just find a condenser. 1 microfarad.

The basic suppressor for the ignition system is a 1 mfd suppressor. Attach it to the LT or positive (+) terminal of the coil on the ignition switch side. There are two types of suppressor connected in different ways, depending on whether your set has AM or FM reception.

[/URL]
Interesting. What type is used for FM? I have an AM/FM radio. It has been gutted and modernized if that makes any difference?

Mine has a part #2197674 with a 7 circled and 6302 next to the mounting stem.. I don't know what the difference is between that and the #2884869 would be.

-
Back