Are traction bars ever right on a Mopar??

-
heads are on the car... in my opinion I have less than 1375 into the motor carb to pan because I have a really nice set of 360 heads that are bolt and go - to me that's 300 bucks. I have enough motor to go deep in the 12's, it would just need gears and converter. Add a cam swap to it and I'd be "knock knock knock'n on 11's door " :D
Screenshot_20200611-065436.png

And all I need is this chair, and this ping pong paddle, and this thermos......
Bahahaha.....:rofl:....

View attachment 1715544285
And all I need is this chair, and this ping pong paddle, and this thermos......
Bahahaha.....:rofl:....
well, we are off the topic of the traction bars, but a while ago I mentioned in another thread I started that I plan to change 4 things on this car to run beside my son's Scat. heads, gears, cam, and converter. I'll post what the heads do as part of the Speedmaster threads that I and others have started. After that, like I said in the other thread - forget it.

well, we are off the topic of the traction bars, but a while ago I mentioned in another thread I started that I plan to change 4 things on this car to run beside my son's Scat. heads, gears, cam, and converter. I'll post what the heads do as part of the Speedmaster threads that I and others have started. After that, like I said in the other thread - forget it.
Oh well let's talk about the other stuff mentioned in this thread then yellow spark plug wires side pipes Chrome going faster and those super fast stickers people put on there cars...:D...

Oh well let's talk about the other stuff mentioned in this thread then yellow spark plug wires side pipes Chrome going faster and those super fast stickers people put on there cars...:D...
None of it matters to me. One reason I like to post videos is I get my message and point across and then it goes where it may... LOL. I always say, if it makes it to the 3rd page before blowin' up - success!! LOL :D

The jury might get in quicker than I thought. They are planning the first bracket race this weekend, I'll have to see if they are having TNT or Trophy class. However, weather man predicting rain (of course :BangHead:)

-
Back