ARE WE HACKED?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Had some WEIRD stuff goin on including something called "Cloudflare"

I'm not a fan of this new format. I haven't been here a lot recently, it's a PITA to navigate.

I tried posting pictures several times yesterday and could not. For whatever that's worth.

Got something about url or something else? Was not able to access my pictures on phone.

I was getting all kinds of nonsense and then went to some website "Cloudflare"

@67Dart273 @gdrill Is this what you guys are seeing? This picture was borrowed from another.

4BD59056-0F68-40A0-94C6-E7E97D588E2B.png

Cloudflare is involved in webhosting, even when not the actual host. I don't know how it all works, but simple web page errors can cause a cloudflare error page to display. It's not the user, it's the forum.
Luckily it's harmless and likely just a temporary website glitch. Many different potential causes, none should cause any kind of long term trouble.

Yeah, I always try to look at reply address. Just click reply then look at that address. Gets them everytime, unless they found a way to spoof that.

Had some WEIRD stuff goin on including something called "Cloudflare"
It's all been sold to commercial advertising. I can hardly post. Tripling quadrupling up letters line after line adds popping up in the middle of my keyboard that's popping up over the post itself I'm writing slow *** loading pages ads for **** I don't even look up on the internet like Jo-Ann's. It sucks it's so so bad. And the worse it gets the more people will feel like they have to pay the $40 so pretty soon they'll make the site almost unusable to where you only want to reply a couple times and then just leave for the day and log out unless you pay the piper

That looks familiar, along with just plain oddball displays and coloring of the website, and not responsive for awhile
I was trying to respond to a post of yours in the political form about serving waffles on Black History Day and what I noticed is if I end up tapping your quote and my space bar ends up there I cannot get it out of the quote and I have to reload the page and start over. Complete and utter BS. And don't forget the page shifting so when you go to hit post the page drops down a half inch and put you back into your post or it's an ad and takes you away on a pop up

I know something weird is going on and working on it. i can’t reproduce though so it’s been hard to figure out.
It's all been sold to commercial advertising. I can hardly post. Tripling quadrupling up letters line after line adds popping up in the middle of my keyboard that's popping up over the post itself I'm writing slow *** loading pages ads for **** I don't even look up on the internet like Jo-Ann's. It sucks it's so so bad. And the worse it gets the more people will feel like they have to pay the $40 so pretty soon they'll make the site almost unusable to where you only want to reply a couple times and then just leave for the day and log out unless you pay the piper
Have you tried a different browser?

I know something weird is going on and working on it. i can’t reproduce though so it’s been hard to figure out.

Have you tried a different browser?
I have not. This browser is all I've ever used and never had these issues. How do I turn off rich text editor on this site version.. ? that helped the jumbling of typing before. Not the ad placement, but at least I could post.

I have not. This browser is all I've ever used and never had these issues. How do I turn off rich text editor on this site version.. ? that helped the jumbling of typing before. Not the ad placement, but at least I could post.
If you don’t mind, please try a different browser? Which are you using now?

I have been using DuckDuckGo for a maybe a couple of years with few issues if any.

This board simply does not work like it should. Hard to keepup. On a post with considerable text, your typing "runs off the bottom" and you have to continually keep repositioning everything so you can see what you are doing. I used to like to use text color to high light but now you have to push about 4 buttons to "get there" plus the "try" buttons because I can't tell which ones TO "push." About 8 years ago this board worked perfectly in function.

This board simply does not work like it should. Hard to keepup. On a post with considerable text, your typing "runs off the bottom" and you have to continually keep repositioning everything so you can see what you are doing. I used to like to use text color to high light but now you have to push about 4 buttons to "get there" plus the "try" buttons because I can't tell which ones TO "push." About 8 years ago this board worked perfectly in function.
I don’t understand? Your not happy because it’s harder to use colored text?

-
Back