Are we missing something??????

-
Now you have to sign up. Just saw that myself.

I clicked on it Joey and up comes a page with a Leave now button. Quick, i'm haveing withdrawals and that is bad this close to the election. Instructions please. Thanks.

Smallblock, I clicked on the words "sign up" and "sign up here" in Joeychgo's posts and it took me to a sign up screen. That's as far as I went since that is closer than I want to be to that crap.

Joey. I click the sign up here button in your post and it takes me to leave group and what the hell i click on it and it tells me that i cant leave a group i dont belong to. I'm sure we'll get this figured out about the time the election is over with. Someone must have got their feelings hurt.

Give him a minute to figure it out..........Joey's on top of this stuff..........

I had the same problem......Somethings screwy, but he'll get it fixed. 8)

Joey. I click the sign up here button in your post and it takes me to leave group and what the hell i click on it and it tells me that i cant leave a group i dont belong to. I'm sure we'll get this figured out about the time the election is over with. Someone must have got their feelings hurt.

It seems like they may want you to leave this group? Wow lol. I think they dont want you here anymore thats why you are the only one getting it. Lmao J/k

Me thinks tis' just a glitch..............

It states I'm signed up, cause I have the "leave group" box available to me.

BUT, I can't see anything............and when I try to go in a "back door" of a previous post "link", it tells me I'm not a member, therefore not allowed in.

On my personal page, in the "groups" box that shows what I may be a member of, it shows the forum listed, but says if I want to access it, I have to join.

Probably somethin' simple in the software............... 8)

Gold members should have access to it automatically now.

Works now.....Brilliant idea to allow it free and on a "sign up" basis. If you don't want to see it, you don't have to.

Had to step out and show some cars but i'm back and i'll go up and try again. I'll be back.

Adam. I'm missing it.

Bigstrok, I'm not leaving

Nope! nothing, when i click on the sign up button. If gold members are in automatically where will the forum appear? Need help.

Doc and smallblock, try just clicking on "forums" up at the top. then the news/politics is listed as one of the forums. should let you right in that way

I clicked on Forums and there it was. Wow..I was worried but now i'm gonna be alright. Now no one will get their feelings hurt.....Yea right.

I would be a member that don't go there,
But it seem's :read2:
I did ones or twice
and did not have much to say if anything.
I am glad to see Small Block got in and he can :cheers:enjoy.

As a Canuck I won't be looking at the political forums but will not be able to resist after Nov 4th election date, especially if Obama gets in. Us Canadians will have to know if we will have to help set up refugee camps at the border for fleeing Republicans, LOL!!!

-
Back