Are You a Descendant of Royalty, too?

-
Man you post some of the most off the wall stuff, but I always have fun readin it.

That said, I'm of Irish descent. We're just a bunch of drunks.

I heard the Irish like their grog, but I also heard they have big fists they tend to swing around. I also heard they make daymntuff warriors.
I never heard of an Irish effeminate.
Ima Heintz57. My ancestors ( two brothers),about 180 years ago, came up from Prussia, a small kingdom no longer on the map; thru Transylvania,Poland,the Netherlands, to Russia, then onto a ship and off to America, and eventually to the Heart of North America. I am 4th generation Canadian, with no homeland. I am a sojourner in a land not my own. I am a Shemite, living in Japheth territory; I shouldn't be here.
But the entire World is like that now; even the children of Ham are finally emigrating into territory not their own.
There will be wars and rumors of wars and Earthquakes in diverse places, such as never was since the dawn of Creation. Why? Mostly because the Earth is wearing out like a garment,but also because nobody is staying in the land Noah assigned to them. They have moved the boundary stones, and shed innocent blood.

My maternal royalty on the right. Sacramento river...

Albina_zps10463774.jpg

I heard the Irish like their grog, but I also heard they have big fists they tend to swing around. I also heard they make daymntuff warriors.
I never heard of an Irish effeminate.
Ima Heintz57. My ancestors ( two brothers),about 180 years ago, came up from Prussia, a small kingdom no longer on the map; thru Transylvania,Poland,the Netherlands, to Russia, then onto a ship and off to America, and eventually to the Heart of North America. I am 4th generation Canadian, with no homeland. I am a sojourner in a land not my own. I am a Shemite, living in Japheth territory; I shouldn't be here.
But the entire World is like that now; even the children of Ham are finally emigrating into territory not their own.
There will be wars and rumors of wars and Earthquakes in diverse places, such as never was since the dawn of Creation. Why? Mostly because the Earth is wearing out like a garment,but also because nobody is staying in the land Noah assigned to them. They have moved the boundary stones, and shed innocent blood.

Yeah, I got big fists alright. I always have to order in special order latex gloves in XXL because nobody ever has them.

No Pres.here, but wife is related to Calamity Jane, I forget her real name. But not good as Calamity was an outlaw and *****!

I'm attracted to wild women myself.
Didn`t read all these posts , but billy mccarty, later billy bonnie was my grandpaws little brother. Got lost and separated when they came thru ellis island , as billie the kid , u know the rest

-
Back