Are you a Gold Member yet

-
I was but didn't renew it in 2010 or 2011. Found that while I helped the site a yearly fee went more to the site owners than to the site or perks I've recieved.

Plus I can do everything I want to do being non-Gold.

Riddler

I want to be a gold member and help out the good work the staff are doing! I'm a proud member!

I am gold and have bought a few golds for other members. I have stopped buying them for others and left the site for a few months because of a disagreement with the "staff" about playing favorites. They make rules for "all" to follow, but only enforce them on "a few special members". When I started a thread to address this, it got sideways and the "staff" took it as a joke and started playing games instead of addressing the issue. Even the guy that helped coordinate the gold memberships for others acted like he never heard of me after helping buy gold memberships for 5 other members. They told us, "If you don't like it here go find another site". So we did, and they followed us over there.

If you are going to have rules, enforce them for everybody, not a "special few" only....

And "don't bite the hand that feeds/supports you"....

I'm not upset with all of the staff, just the few that were involved with the "favoritism" and started bashing my thread instead of addressing the issue.

I would love to be a gold member. I like the site and want to support it, but now is not a good time for us.

-
Back