Are You A Turtle?

-
I haven't heard that in a long time, and yes, "you bet your sweet a$$ I am"!!

What exactly is a turtle? besides the shelled reptile.

answer these few questions to see if you're a turtle:

What does a woman do sitting down, a man standing up and a dog on three legs?

What does a cow have four of and a woman two?

What is a four letter word ending in the letter K that means "to have intercourse"?

What is a four letter word ending in the letter K that means "to have intercourse"?

ENGLISH... MOTHER f#$KER

^^^"English....mother f#$ker" would be wrong, but thanks for playing.

I'm lost too Bill...lol.

Btw, nice pic of you and the family in the other thread.:thumrigh:

Shake hands

Legs

Talk

Do I win?

I was just wondering if any one here was a member of The Ancient Order of Turtles. That's all

Turtles are bright eyed, bushy tailed, fearless and unafraid folk with a fighter pilot attitude. They think clean, have fun a lot, and recognize the fact that you never get any place in life worthwhile unless you stick your neck out

While your on here Bill, I'd like to thank you for your service. My son was AF for 6yrs as a weapons loader. Did stints in Misawa, Jpn. and Ellsworth. He had a son right after his enlistment and after the six decided to not re up and stay home with the family. I advised against it, but it's his life.

Thanks again, Rick

While your on here Bill, I'd like to thank you for your service. My son was AF for 6yrs as a weapons loader. Did stints in Misawa, Jpn. and Ellsworth. He had a son right after his enlistment and after the six decided to not re up and stay home with the family. I advised against it, but it's his life.

Thanks again, Rick

Rick, thanks for the kudos and thank your son for me for his service. The fact of the matter is, I feel I have the greatest job in the world. It's not a life for everyone and that's ok. It is the life for me and I love it.

-
Back