Are you all like this???

-
P

Problem Child

I asked for a electrical diagram, and this guy (Mrmopartech ) said he could help. He tried to send it to me and got an automatic reply form my ISP asking to be added to my list to recieve mail. He wrote again all huffy about not having time to fill out a list to get an email to me. I told him thanks for the help and that I didn't know that my (new) ISP did that, but a little less attitude would be better. Guess he doesn't worry about spam, or viruses, like me and my email provider do. He may be a good tech, but could use a little self control.The following is the next e mail I got from him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here,s a better deal,if you think I am going to try to do some thing to you system,hey,thats your thing.Seems as though you still want the diagrams,so why jump through hoops to get it from some who wants to help you.Lets see,with the thousands that I have helped over the years and sending documents and diagrams and scanning info for them,only one person has asked to fill out forums for them to help them?Interesting,is it not,Mrmopartech

I hope the THOUSANDS he has helped were treated better than he treated me

Did you get the e-mail reply I sent you a few weeks back? I think you asked a question about a trans-brake or valvebody. I got an e-mail about your spam blocker, and filled out the required info. Just wondering if you got it ..

come on prob child, mtech did what you asked, for nothing. your complaining? can't you add him to a buddy list or something so he can send without any hassle. you'll find lots of help here and he's one of the best. start over.

Yes Duster 346, I got yours no problem, and I thank you for that. On the other hand, I am a nice guy too, that didn't know the e mail service did that. I can add people to my address book and they get in no problem. He could have just said that he had tried to send the mail and couldn't get through, so I could have changed the setting. He just came off a little abrupt and dang near rude I thought.

In the future I will allow sender anyone I write to, and I can start over with anyone. I like the site and will continue to visit. I shouldn't have asked if all of you are like him, my bad. :eek:ops:

Anyway I got the diagrams, and I appreciate them very much.

NOW I AM THROUGH WHINNNNING :toothy6:

-
Back