Are you looking for a lift or rotisserie??????

-

DOMINANTmopar

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been working with my neighbor for a while now on boats, cars, trucks and other stuff with a motor. He is a auto lift dealer. Anyway, i have been asking for a while if he could give some discounts on auto lifts for my fellow mopar lovers, since he is typically a chevy and ford guy. Well last night he said he would do his best to keep prices low and do what he could for discounts. Of course this would help his business as well, but it is a one hand washes the other type of situation.

If anyone is looking for a lift, rotisserie, jacks, etc.. let me know and i can get you some prices or a contact at the least. My neighbor jon deals in DIRECT LIFT PRODUCTS. here is the website to check out. Www.automotive-lift.com.

I have used some of the products and dont have any complaints. There all different types of products depending on what you need. Anybody else use their stuff?

Anyway, i thought i would pass that info onto you guys. Maybe you can help jon help you. I can post some pics i took last night later tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck with your restoration. Take care.

Ok i will talk to him tomorrow morning. He has a region that he generally takes care of and im not quite sure how far that goes. He is definitely willing to travel. Right now he is trying to work with direct lift to figure out the logistics of any sales so that we can get some better deals. Stay tuned. I will try and keep up on this. I know this week he is installing three lifts at a local shop so he is pretty busy.

-
Back