Are you ready for an in-car camera pass ??!!!!

-

drjay0

The Jet
Reaction score
Finally put the camera inside my Brother in Laws Duster. Most of you have seen some posts that I have made with his Duster with huge positive response. Well, we dropped the camera in this past weekend at Lebanon Valley. Take a ride from beginning in the staging lanes to the return road and everything in between including the 9.992 at 137mph pass. The Duster has run a best of 9.92 @139mph. The Duster also has the AlterKtion. It is a 340 car with Liberty 5 speed and clutch. No bottles or blowers here. This Mopar is all motor. Smallblocks rule!!! Enjoy the ride. If you want to skip some, at 1:45 in is where the burnout begins.
Jason
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/4315ffad-c7c2-4978-b1ff-984000cf580e.htm

100_3669 small.JPG

1966 dart wagon said:
dang i like the dash layout :toothy7:
Here is another still shot of the interior with the old Long Shifter. Adam, on the ball as usual. The peg pumping is a sure way to make sure when you hit the line-loc button that the fronts will hold. As far as stock stroke. EH eh. It comes out to be 393ci. People usually crap when the see it make a pass. "Nice big block, runs strong. Car runs smooth what converter". Uh no it's a smallblock 5 speed with clutch. I love seeing the double takes when they look back under the hood.

P1000472.JPG

P1000463.JPG

P1000442.JPG

P1000457.JPG

etownpic17.jpg

P1000450.JPG

P1000456.JPG

It looked like he was adjusting something with his right had before the pass under the dash... What?

drjayo what heads are you running on that monster smallblock and what compression ratio also do you know what the heads are flowing?

wow i like how the rear coil overs are hooked into the cage(from what i see) looks good and very clean, still cant believe its a 5 speed :headbang:

Nice! Someone spent an incredible amount of time smoothing out and detailing the underside of the car. :salute:

Very cool video reminds me of the movie 2 Lane Blacktop. Love the gear wind. I have to get back to the strip.

-
Back