Are You Ready For Some Football

-
:glasses9:Oh! I do see anybody...HELLOOWW!
IS THERE ANY BODY OUT THERE?

HELLO?

Hello kutacando. :cheers:
Let's see what old Favre can do. I didn't relize Minnesota's defense was so good.

Fumble recovery. :cheers:

I just got back and made my pick on the other thread brother Ken "kutacando" started.:cheers:
Look in that post and I picked the Vickings to and posted picture of my grandsons football game I just got back from:toothy10:

I just got back and made my pick on the other thread brother Ken "kutacando" started.:cheers:
Look in that post and I picked the Vickings to and posted picture of my grandsons football game I just got back from:toothy10:
It was a little quiet here last night memike. We'll have to make up for it next week.:-D

GO JETS

Patriots knocked off an undefeated team..Denver is next..i see the Jets rookie q.b. got knocked back down to earth THREE interceptions:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:..GO PATRIOTS!!!

It was a little quiet here last night memike. We'll have to make up for it next week.:-D

GO JETS
The Jets hhuummmm I will have to check there team out first :happy10: We are 3 and 0 for Monday night foot ball and I want to make it 4 and 0 next Monday :cheers:

Steelers improve to 3-2. We're ready to hunt down the bengals and ravens after we slaughter the browns next week.

james-harrison1.jpg

Everyone get ready for sunday... steelers and bengals game should be a good one! both 6-2 and looking for the lead for the division... expect a fight from both sides. Go steelers!!!!!

08_cin_lined_up_97711.jpg

Everyone get ready for sunday... steelers and bengals game should be a good one! both 6-2 and looking for the lead for the division... expect a fight from both sides. Go steelers!!!!!

08_cin_lined_up_97711.jpg

Lol, what can I say, the Steeler's probably have the largest following of fans out there.

But just face it, they just play plain UGLY, as in no style, agility, speed, tact...( Polamalu and Ward excempted). I haven't found one game worth watching with the Steeler's in the last 3 years. This years season opener was a fine example of "sad and ugly".

I can't believe how lucky that team is to actually come up with wins. Largely due to Lopsided referreing.

If you want to see real athletes and excellent football watch the New Orleans Saints, the Patriots, the Bengals,...

Lol, what can I say, the Steeler's probably have the largest following of fans out there.

But just face it, they just play plain UGLY, as in no style, agility, speed, tact...( Polamalu and Ward excempted). I haven't found one game worth watching with the Steeler's in the last 3 years. This years season opener was a fine example of "sad and ugly".

I can't believe how lucky that team is to actually come up with wins. Largely due to Lopsided referreing.

If you want to see real athletes and excellent football watch the New Orleans Saints, the Patriots, the Bengals,...

Ugly? Hardly... lol. As a steeler fan I must say they have a style. It's called "smash mouth football." Not always pretty, but they keep winning.

We have a lot of top notch players that are often overlooked as well. James Harrison, Santonio Holmes, Heath Miller, Rashard Mendenhall, William Gay, James Farrior, Lamar Woodley... heck even big ben gets overshadowed by guys like peyton manning and tom brady. None of these guys get the fame that players like Ray Lewis, Chad OchoStinko, Wes Welker, Champ Bailey, and Ladanian Tomlinson get! (along with a list of about 50 other players I didn't name).

As for the whole lopsided reffing... well I'm sure anyone can say that about a team they don't like. Same stuff, different team, different fans. As for New Orleans... any "great" team in the NFC has it easy for the most part... easier than the AFC teams do anyway. The Patriots... well... they're extremely overrated and cheated for what... 7-8 years before they were caught? As for the Bengals... while I do hate them... I can't say anything about them, lol. They have played great football this year.

We watched the Sh!thawks beat up on my kid's team last night. I don't know how I spawned a Raiders fan. But at least he doesn't like Seattle :bootysha:.

Looks like my Niners are set to win the NFC West this year :cheers:. Course, they always are this time of year. :toothy10:

We gave up on TV back in February. Just another unnecessary bill. But we had to have it hooked back up for football season. It's amazing how there is never anything good on to watch.

The wife is stoked for a repeat. She's a Steeler fan. If any team had to win six before the Niners, at least it was the Steelers. Not those no-good, dirty-rotten, cheatin', low-down, SOB Cowbums.

So, Homecloned, how can you live with a woman that knows nothing about football :toothy10: ???

I just had to jump in here and congratulate a win Monday night to the Steelers :thumleft:
I took the Bears last night in the other thread and homecloned took the Niners and I bet you and your wife is happy with the win too :thumleft:

Wow I for got about this thread :banghead:
I enjoyed looking looking throw this on as well if not better HC :thumleft:

As for the whole lopsided reffing... well I'm sure anyone can say that about a team they don't like. Same stuff, different team, different fans. As for New Orleans... any "great" team in the NFC has it easy for the most part... easier than the AFC teams do anyway. The Patriots... well... they're extremely overrated and cheated for what... 7-8 years before they were caught? As for the Bengals... while I do hate them... I can't say anything about them, lol. They have played great football this year.

I never said I didn't like the Steelers (I'm not a fan), they're simply not on my must watch list, most of their games are quite sad. Talk about over-rated Big Ben , that's no quarter back in my books. Don't know how many times that boy would've got sacked would it not be for "the roughing the passer" rule.

As far as I'm concerned, any quarter back shaking off tackles to try and keep the play alive, should be legally tackled hard.
It's just plain ugly to see him play.

Thanks for the bump Zach. :cheers:I think my Bucs might get win # 2 Sunday. 8)

I am not going to "think" again anymore this season. Steelers getting beat by Kansas City last week? Who saw that coming!? lol, I sure didn't. It's to the point now for pittsburgh that they need to look at every game as a playoff game... can't afford to lose more than maybe 1 more. If only the Bengals would fall apart.

I am not going to "think" again anymore this season. Steelers getting beat by Kansas City last week? Who saw that coming!? lol, I sure didn't. It's to the point now for pittsburgh that they need to look at every game as a playoff game... can't afford to lose more than maybe 1 more. If only the Bengals would fall apart.

It will be a tuff week for you guys. With Troy and Ben out who knows. At least Garcia is no scrub.

Wait for it...............................the Bengals WILL fall apart! :-D

(wife is from Cincy, her kin are riding high up there right know...untill last week :toothy10:. She's a Dallas fan high on her own horse :happy10:)

-
Back