Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
What are you lacking Ed?

The ignition ECU I ordered from Amazon. Been 6 days and they still say that they are "Preparing to Ship" But they still guarantee it will be here by Sat 10/4.

This is one reason Amazon and I have come to a parting of the ways. except in extreme cases

The ignition ECU I ordered from Amazon. Been 6 days and they still say that they are "Preparing to Ship" But they still guarantee it will be here by Sat 10/4. This is one reason Amazon and I have come to a parting of the ways. except in extreme cases

Ah, that sucks.
I have an HEI kit here. :D
No more ballast, box on the fender, or all that wiring and I could cut you a great deal since you are local (semi) and help you install it.

With ALL the eye candy attending that event, you took pics of a guys legs?? :color: ??

LOL :)

Shoes... (if thats what they really are) More like slippers in my book...#-o

Believe me, I have lots of pictures of the other "eye candy"...both the rolling and walking varieties :D

The ignition ECU I ordered from Amazon. Been 6 days and they still say that they are "Preparing to Ship" But they still guarantee it will be here by Sat 10/4.

This is one reason Amazon and I have come to a parting of the ways. except in extreme cases

I've got a bunch of used mid-late 70's "electronic ignition components" if you want one.

thats the issue anywhere you have an event. Have to drive some no matter where it is it seems.

Thank you all, I really appreciate the offers of help. As the car is not my daily driver and I had another long project to do on the car, I will just wait the extra days. The more I wait the more I get pissed at amazon.

If push came to shove, I can always put the original distributor back in the car. Although I have no plans to do that.

For the love of god, get your butt off that hemorrhoid seat cushion and get out some!

25 miles ain't nothing for that mighty slanty....

HEYYYYYYYYYY...its well over 30 miles!!!:???:

Quit pokin' holes in my lame excuses, would ya? :D

I usually go to a show over at 67th ave and Bell on Fri/Sat evenings. Quite a few mopars show up there usually.

Is anyone planning on going to this show. Where at 67th and Bell.
Fed Ex is delivering my part sometime tomorrow. If I get it in time and it is that part that is bad (as I think it is) I may try to make it Friday.

I took the Duster down off the stilts this afternoon. I just hope I remember to take out the rags I put down the carb.
I did some sand blasting and power washing the under carriage and did not want the dust in the carb.

Ed

Put a note to remind you on the steering wheel. I forgot once that I had backed off my rocker arms and bent half my push rods, now I put a reminder note on the steering wheel when ever I do stuff like that.

Put a note to remind you on the steering wheel. I forgot once that I had backed off my rocker arms and bent half my push rods, now I put a reminder note on the steering wheel when ever I do stuff like that.
Thank you, great idea. I tracked my parts and they are on the truck out for delivery. After all this time and problems, I wonder if this will fix it. Or at least lead me to the problem.

note: I just found out the family has plans so this week is out for 67th and Bell

Who is going to Cruise On Central, next Saturday the 11th??????

I do not think I will be there. I do not think I will have the car back together by then

Who is going to Cruise On Central, next Saturday the 11th??????

I do not think I will be there. I do not think I will have the car back together by then

Cruise on Central is a GREAT show and worth attending even without your car. Probably be there mid/late afternoon....

Get Busy LOL :thumbup:

Cruise on Central is a GREAT show and worth attending even without your car. Probably be there mid/late afternoon.... Get Busy LOL :thumbup:

I finished putting the car back together a couple hours ago. I will give it my best effort to be there. Does anyone have a url for the show so we can see what we are getting into?

I finished putting the car back together a couple hours ago. I will give it my best effort to be there. Does anyone have a url for the show so we can see what we are getting into?

Good job on getting her back together 8)

Here's a couple of links to the show. Bring a lawn chair.....Also, if you want to park inside the show area & get a t-shirt it's $10. Otherwise, you'll see cars parked and/or cruising up and down central for blocks :D

http://arizonaautoscene.com/events/cruise-on-central

Scroll down about 1/2 way on this page..

http://nancyperryproductions.webs.com/

Wax on...wax off. It's a detail day :)

Who else is going to the Cruise on Central ??

Wax on...wax off. It's a detail day :) Who else is going to the Cruise on Central ??
Is there designated parking by manufacture, or is it catch as catch can (no I do not know what that means)?

THE NEXT DAY: I have never been so disappointed by a car show. I will never go to that one again. I will probably not go to a large show again. I will go to the pavilions and maybe the on on 67th and Bell, but that is where it ends.

THE NEXT DAY: I have never been so disappointed by a car show. I will never go to that one again. I will probably not go to a large show again. I will go to the pavilions and maybe the on on 67th and Bell, but that is where it ends.

What happened?

What happened?
Way too impersonal. I do not go to show off the car. I go to meet new people with mopar. I think I was forced to park 2 or 3 hundred yards from the nearest Mopar. Probably 700 parking spaces and at least 1000 cars were there. NO parking. When I did find an open spot, some jerk had a folding chair in it. I was so temped to back in over the folding chair. I asked one of the employees 'what happens if I can not find a parking spot', he said you have to 'take it up with Nancy'
. Nancy who??????

Way too impersonal. I do not go to show off the car. I go to meet new people with mopar. I think I was forced to park 2 or 3 hundred yards from the nearest Mopar. Probably 700 parking spaces and at least 1000 cars were there. NO parking. When I did find an open spot, some jerk had a folding chair in it. I was so temped to back in over the folding chair. I asked one of the employees 'what happens if I can not find a parking spot', he said you have to 'take it up with Nancy' . Nancy who??????

I feel the same way as you about the smaller more personal events, and unfortunatly I was looking for something to do and missed that one.

Fortunatly, I missed that one. :D

I do want to get down there and hook up with you guys and gals though since it is getting cooler now, but I would like it a lot better if we can all get together somewhere and not be scattered over blocks.

i feel the same way as you about the smaller more personal events, and unfortunatly i was looking for something to do and missed that one. Fortunatly, i missed that one. :d i do want to get down there and hook up with you guys and gals though since it is getting cooler now, but i would like it a lot better if we can all get together somewhere and not be scattered over blocks.
agreed

Just to get the idea out/ ball rolling, I would be willing to have everyone here on a Sunday. I will broil some hamburgers and hot dogs. Maybe someone can provide, chips, soda, buns, dessert and whatever. I am in North Phoenix a few miles south of the 101 at Tatum. If someone else wants to host this, my feelings will not be hurt

Way too impersonal. I do not go to show off the car. I go to meet new people with mopar. I think I was forced to park 2 or 3 hundred yards from the nearest Mopar. Probably 700 parking spaces and at least 1000 cars were there. NO parking. When I did find an open spot, some jerk had a folding chair in it. I was so temped to back in over the folding chair. I asked one of the employees 'what happens if I can not find a parking spot', he said you have to 'take it up with Nancy'
. Nancy who??????

Sorry to hear you were disappointed & had such trouble parking. Yes, that was a large/busy show. We got there early, had a great time and made a day of it. I thought you would park and come visit after I saw you.....

I feel the same way as you about the smaller more personal events, and unfortunatly I was looking for something to do and missed that one.

Fortunatly, I missed that one. :D

I do want to get down there and hook up with you guys and gals though since it is getting cooler now, but I would like it a lot better if we can all get together somewhere and not be scattered over blocks.

The Pavilions is probably a better choice if you want a more personal event, but it can get quite busy there too this time of year....:)

agreed

Just to get the idea out/ ball rolling, I would be willing to have everyone here on a Sunday. I will broil some hamburgers and hot dogs. Maybe someone can provide, chips, soda, buns, dessert and whatever. I am in North Phoenix a few miles south of the 101 at Tatum. If someone else wants to host this, my feelings will not be hurt

That's extremely nice of you & sounds great if there's a few members interested in meeting up!! I can bring food....just let me know :thumbup:

. I thought you would park and come visit after I saw you...

I thought of it. I hesitate to leave my car unlocked with the hood up. Plus, that much walking becomes very painful, very fast.
That is probably one of the reasons I do not want to go to big shows. After Sunday, I am very glad I did not got to MATS this year.

On a different subject, I would go to fountain hills, if we have a bunch of others that commit to be there

-
Back