Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Edward this may see like a dumb question, but where is the pavillions, I am in the far west valley (Surprise) I would like to take my 74 Dart sport over sometime let me know when you are going again so you wont be the only other non Fiat

Edward this may see like a dumb question, but where is the pavillions, I am in the far west valley (Surprise) I would like to take my 74 Dart sport over sometime let me know when you are going again so you wont be the only other non Fiat

Actually there is a closer show to Surprise. Every Friday and Saturday evening, in the K-Mart parking lot, at 67th Ave and Bell Road.

The 3rd Saturday of each month, the pavilions reserves the last row at the show for Mopars.
This is at the east leg of the 101 at Indian Bend Road in McDonald's parking lot.

I have the hood off the car and working on the top of the engine. I doubt I will be going to a show this weekend

Thanks Edward for the info, I will probably go to the show on Bell in front of Kmart, probably in August, I still have to get my front seats back from the uhpolstry shop and the I will be there

Thanks Edward for the info, I will probably go to the show on Bell in front of Kmart, probably in August, I still have to get my front seats back from the uhpolstry shop and the I will be there

I just finished converting to a 4bbl Edelbrock. I think I don't have a choice and will put the shift improver kit in. Maybe tomorrow or Friday. Will see. Let me know when you are going, I will try to meet you there

Actually we should be there now. its overcast and the temp is reasonable. 8am

Edited: Haven't heard from anyone, I was out in the heat too long already, so I am staying home.
I will try to make the one in Sept

Hey Guys, I'll be looking forward to joining you soon. I bought a '68, 340-S Barracuda from a guy in Florida and dragged it out here. It looked good from 30' but once in the garage I couldn't leave it alone. Body in West Phoenix (shell getting done) Motor at Brooks Racing (getting torn down, re-done), I'll be out and about by early fall (I hope).
Few pictures of before (below), will be redone same (just nicer). See you all soon, Don

Attachments

• 68-340S - 1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 68-340S - 2.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 140
Don, That's a beauty you got ahold of!! Looking forward to seeing you at some of the local shows soon :thumbup:

@FredS, my son's a Honda guy, he has a buddy who has a 'mostly import' shop out there, he doing it all for me. Place is called Supreme Garage.

BlackBeauty... Love your '68, 340-S Barracuda!!! I'll be keeping an eye out for you come early fall... Maybe then be seeing you at 67th & Bell?

Clif :coffee2:

Paper today talks about an all Mopar car show at the Sams Club in Surprise (303 and Bell Rd) tonight at 6. Anybody know of this show or going? My son lives in Surprise, thought I would check it out. :glasses7:

^^ Scott, If you go, would you report back on the show please? I've never heard of it :scratch:

^^ by "Time Machines of Surprise" presents Mopar Night...
Sam's Club @ 16573 W, Bell Rd. Surprise, Az.,85374...
33 peeps from our LX group are claiming to be going there tonight !!!

Clif of AZ :coffee2:

I ended up not going, developed a nasty headache for some reason. Will keep an eye out for the next one!

Scott

Anyone going to Mixteca (Bell & 67 Ave.) 8/29/15 6pm ish or so?

I'm planing on it as is my neighbor Tim with his 63 Valiant Vert /6... 4 speed w/4bbl ...

I'll be there with my 65 cuda (if all goes well)

Pic is from last year @ Mixteca of both our cars... Hoping other A-Bodies will join us...

clif of Az. :coffee2:

Attachments

• Tim_w_Clif_s.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 250
Hmmmm, Well, How about on Oct 3rd @ Bell and 67th Ave... It's MOPAR Night !!!

Oh, Tim (63 Valiant) and I were there last night...

Attachments

• Tim_W_Clif_Rs.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 219
-
Back