Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Yeah, I'll be at russo that week. The RR goes on the block either Thursday or Friday. If it sell i'll be down to one Mopar

Just curiosity, if you do not auction it off, how much would you sell it for, outright?

Ok, still welcome to join us. We are not getting together for a show but rather to just hang out. Keeping it real informal.

I made the offer before and it was poo-poo'd. But I will try this again. I would be willing to host a pot luck or some other type gathering at my home.

I am not a drinker, so I do not want anyone overindulging at my home. I also do not want the responsibility of relieving someone of their keys.
This home is a smoke-free environment, my daughters boyfriend use to walk across the street to have his smoke break.
The cars will be out front anyways so smoking is ok in the front yard as long as it does not make its way into the house.

If there is any interest, post something up here and we'll take it from there.

I live in the Tatum Blvd and Bell Road area of the valley

I made the offer before and it was poo-poo'd. But I will try this again. I would be willing to host a pot luck or some other type gathering at my home.

I am not a drinker, so I do not want anyone overindulging at my home. I also do not want the responsibility of relieving someone of their keys.
This home is a smoke-free environment, my daughters boyfriend use to walk across the street to have his smoke break.
The cars will be out front anyways so smoking is ok in the front yard as long as it does not make its way into the house.

If there is any interest, post something up here and we'll take it from there.

I live in the Tatum Blvd and Bell Road area of the valley

I'm in, if the timing works out!

Just to get the idea out/ ball rolling, I would be willing to have everyone here on a Sunday. I will broil some hamburgers and hot dogs. Maybe someone can provide, chips, soda, buns, dessert and whatever. I am in North Phoenix a few miles south of the 101 at Tatum. If someone else wants to host this, my feelings will not be hurt

That's extremely nice of you & sounds great if there's a few members interested in meeting up!! I can bring food....just let me know :thumbup:

The above posts are from over a year ago.

Now, this is one more than wanted to come over the first time

My post above still stands. I think you're exaggerating a bit :)

My post above still stands. I think you're exaggerating a bit :)

Not exaggerating, its a medical condition called CRS (can't remember ****)

I just went back and read the posts. it seems that you were the only person that showed any interest whatsoever. So that would make 64DartGTinAZ one more than showed interest last time I offered

I just went back and read the posts. it seems that you were the only person that showed any interest whatsoever. So that would make 64DartGTinAZ one more than showed interest last time I offered

I had something going on when the last one came out, but 'CRS' what it was... ;-)

Time Machines Car Club Presents: MOPAR MAYHEM CAR SHOW.....This Friday Night Jan.15th at Surprise Sam's Club Lot (303 & Bell) @ 5:30pm. Low $5 Entry Fee. All vehicles are welcome to Show. Trophies for Mopars! Loudest Exhaust Competition. Shine that ride and
Come on out for some MOPAR MADNESS!!!

Time Machines Car Club Presents: MOPAR MAYHEM CAR SHOW.....This Friday Night Jan.15th at Surprise Sam's Club Lot (303 & Bell) @ 5:30pm. Low $5 Entry Fee. All vehicles are welcome to Show. Trophies for Mopars! Loudest Exhaust Competition. Shine that ride and

Damn...Wish I would have seen this yesterday.....Need to pay more attention

So, let's see a report on how the showing went.

From what I saw there were qualifiers that didn't go over very well.
1. We don't smoke so you cant.
2. We don't drink so you cant.

Now don't get me wrong here, as I feel it is totally within your rights to state how you want things to go at your place, but I think some opted out because of the rules.
It probably would have turned out differently if the meet was at a local park or something like that.

Maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned it at all, but it's been kind of hanging ever since the last invitation/offer.

It kind of makes people wonder what else is coming I guess.

Please, no offense meant at all as I am just suggesting how some might have felt about it.

Like I said "totally within your rights" and within others to politely opt out.

Now I feel like an A-hole, but I'm just trying to be honest with you about it.

From what I saw there were qualifiers that didn't go over very well.
1. We don't smoke so you cant.
2. We don't drink so you cant.

Now don't get me wrong here, as I feel it is totally within your rights to state how you want things to go at your place, but I think some opted out because of the rules.
It probably would have turned out differently if the meet was at a local park or something like that.

Maybe I shouldn't have even mentioned it at all, but it's been kind of hanging ever since the last invitation/offer.

It kind of makes people wonder what else is coming I guess.

Please, no offense meant at all as I am just suggesting how some might have felt about it.

Like I said "totally within your rights" and within others to politely opt out.

Now I feel like an A-hole, but I'm just trying to be honest with you about it.

No offense taken...... I knew this at the time, it is and was no surprise to me..... But no one else seemed to want to do anything.
I knew that very few if any would respond, but at least I tried.

These are my rules at my home. If someone wants to take the reins and run with it, by hosting it or coordinating a get together I am all in favor of it.

Every other get together we have hosted over the years, for family, friends or employees have had these stipulations. This is the 1st and 2nd time I was ever shut out.

Again NO OFFENSE taken

who cares, get over it. Most people don't want to go to someone's house and hangout, thats why we meet at parking lots. Lighten up, move on.

Speaking of which, there was a good contigent of Mopars represented. Hadn't seen that many 66-67 Chargers in one sitting before.
There was a Blue Dart with a Gen3 motor and manual trans. Looked pretty sweet. Saw another Dart I had seen at Bell location before, can't recall the color as it was dark by then, and it had color coded wheels too.
Then there was a nice orange Cuda, 70 or 71, which was a 383 car, but was running a 64 Race hemi, with a 6 pack intake. The number of breathers on the valve covers and the tall filler cap was quite interesting.

A few other B-Bodies too, along with some street rods, some nice classic trucks, new Challenger's too. Ah, there was that Orange Aspen too, who won the loudest exhaust contest. Float those valves, baby!

who cares, get over it. Most people don't want to go to someone's house and hangout, thats why we meet at parking lots. Lighten up, move on.

Two people are conversing, why don't you stay out of it. Go hang around some parking lot.

No offense taken...... I knew this at the time, it is and was no surprise to me..... But no one else seemed to want to do anything.
I knew that very few if any would respond, but at least I tried.

These are my rules at my home. If someone wants to take the reins and run with it, by hosting it or coordinating a get together I am all in favor of it.

Every other get together we have hosted over the years, for family, friends or employees have had these stipulations. This is the 1st and 2nd time I was ever shut out.

Again NO OFFENSE taken

It was just a suggestion on what might have been so you didn't take it to personal.:D
Get your car ready and maybe 6 or 8 of us can go terrorize some of those Phoenix streets and outer loops.:glasses7:

That'd be cool to see a string of Mopars doing 80 on some of those, wouldn't it? LOL

Two GOLD MEMBERS (who paid for the pleasure of using this site) are conversing and a non-Gold Member (who does not pay) is telling us where, when and what we are allowed to discuss on this board.

BTW this is the place for this topic.

Get a life

[""]

Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube

But on topic, I appreciate Pawned trying to put something together - I've gone to the Pavilions a couple of times in a FABO t-shirt when folks said they were going and nobody said anything - not sure if I was there at the wrong time, or?

One of these days, it'd be cool to hang out with some FABO-ites in the Phoenix metro.

But on topic, I appreciate Pawned trying to put something together - I've gone to the Pavilions a couple of times in a FABO t-shirt when folks said they were going and nobody said anything - not sure if I was there at the wrong time, or?

One of these days, it'd be cool to hang out with some FABO-ites in the Phoenix metro.

That is what I was trying to do. Just a place to get together, my place...... any place

I feel like the guy that continues to hit himself on the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop

That is what I was trying to do. Just a place to get together, my place...... any place

I feel like the guy that continues to hit himself on the head with a hammer, because it feels so good when I stop

Don't sweat it (the invitation part) as I'm sure something will come together at some point.

Maybe think about it the other way around.
If someone posted inviting everyone to their house and stated that they all smoke and drink in their house, what would you do?
Go, but sit across the street in a lawn chair so you wouldn't have be around any of it?

Wouldn't be much fun for you, would it? :D

Personally I don't care one way or the other because I can leave any time I want, but I'd probably still go if I could.
I don't drink, but I do smoke and wouldn't have a problem one going outside to do so.
We don't smoke in the house here either, and I try real hard to respect others wishes in their own space no matter where I am.

As far as Fred popping in telling us we should take it to PM's, I don't agree as I'm sure there are other members reading this that may benefit from it in the future no matter which way they feel about it.

We are discussing past and possible future event details so it seems on topic to me.:evil3:

Don't sweat it (the invitation part) as I'm sure something will come together at some point.

Maybe think about it the other way around.
If someone posted inviting everyone to their house and stated that they all smoke and drink in their house, what would you do?
Go, but sit across the street in a lawn chair so you wouldn't have be around any of it?

Wouldn't be much fun for you, would it? :D

Truthfully, first sign of smoke, I would probably slip out quietly. Quietly is quite a feat for me.
I have no problem drinking around me. If it is not at my house, then I will not worry about being sued by someone's victim,when someone, who got loaded, plows into them on their way home.

Hey fellas its Mopar Night at Mixteca February 27 Save the date and hope to see some of you there !!

-
Back