Arizona guys need YOUR help

-

towtruckmikey

Reaction score
So I will be headed to Chandler next week for a couple days, and want to hit some wrecking yards to maybe pick up a few parts for my A body.

A few I found already are:

Art Coffer Auto in Phoenix
Ecology yards
American Auto Recycling in Gilbert
Desert Valley Auto Parts (of course)

Any others I should look at?

Thanks guys.

Ended up checking almost every wrecking yard on Broadway st in Phoenix, and craigslist but everyone I talked to kept sending me to DVAP

So I went to DVAP and walked around the yard for awhile, found pretty much everything I had on my list (for now) Great helpful guys out there, and T.J. hooked me up with a package deal for all the stuff I grabbed. They are a little pricey, but they do have a lot of Mopars in the yard.

Here is a shot of the "A" body section. There's more on the left side, but the picture wont load.

View attachment DVAP.jpg

View attachment DVAP2.jpg

Did you put a want ad for what you were looking for. I bet I have some or most of what you may have been looking for for a Dart/Scamp. A lot closer to your home base too.

Glad you had a decent experience at Double Vag Anal Penetration, most don't enjoy the place/treatment. Pricey is an understatement.

Sure didn't crackedback, needed to visit a friend in Gilbert, so I thought I would waste some time. I will hitting up the wanted's here shortly.

-
Back