-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serj22

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a few items that came out of the trunk of my Dart, and a few mis-matched pieces off the doors. ALl items located in California. I will entertain offers, or groupings. I'm not sure on the years of the items, but the green arm rests came off my 1968 Dart and match.

First up is a rear door arm rest bezel in black, with a chip missing off one side. It would make a great driver-quality piece if mounted on the passenger side. I'd like to do $8.00 and shipping is on me to anywhere in the U.S. (canada/other shipping pm me)

CAM00555_zps99dd963a.jpg

CAM00556_zps39971cc0.jpg

One rear driver's side black arm rest pad. Ash tray insert is missing. Decent overall except for a crack on the front. I'm not sure what this is from; it is wider than the other ones I have and made differently. I'd like $6.00 and shipping is on me to anywhere in the U.S. (basically free) (canada/ other shipping pm me)

CAM00562_zps7a51e72b.jpg

CAM00561_zps0490e908.jpg

Lastly is 2 green rear arm rest pads with ash trays. No cracks, and nothing major. Not faded bad - these were original off my Dart, and the car was always kept inside. See pictures for condition. I would like $30 for the pair, and shipping is on me. (canada/other shipping pm me)

CAM00557_zps1405dbc1.jpg

CAM00560_zps295e7f41.jpg

Again, all are coming from California. Make me an offer on all if you'd like.

I need a 68 dart steering wheel oem and a 67 antenna if you have them or run across some

Anyone at all? I will accept any and all offers for any and all parts. Just add $10 to ship if you want most of it, $5 will cover any 2 pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back