ArmDropLive(Cayuga Speedway)Pinks Allout.

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
Rich Christiansen and the boys will be at Toronto Motorsports Park (Cayuga Speedway)for ArmDrop Live this weekend!Qualifying is Friday night and the big show is Saturday!(Not televised)So far there is 400 cars,trucks,bikes,sleds entered,which I,ve entered my 73 Dart Sport 340.Are any other Canadian FABO members going?You can still get tickets online and also at the gate.See ya,s there!!!

Sorry,I must have missed your post.Come by and say Hello!Once you go through the gates go left and I,ll be at the end of that road on the left in a 35ft. motorhome.You.ll see my car and a green 69 Nova.See you there!

Good luck Scott, I'm stuck at home this weekend........at least I might get to work on my car.

Well I came home last night after the big show!(wooped)WOW!!Alot of cars,and quite a few Mopars!My Chebby friends(all 5 of them)were all in the 10,s and 11,s class,1 was 12,s with me.(the silver Skylark 455)which he took home $1500.It was a great time and went smooth.The 10 sec. class which 3 of my friends were in all got beatout by an A-bodie(73 Dart)from Oakville Dodge.He,s another friend that bracket races every weekend.I met member Jons340Dart,nice guy!Well here,s the pics. and I,ll have to put some in the Mopar babes!Enjoy!!

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 006.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 008.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 011.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 009.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 022.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 023.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 025.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 026.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 027.jpg

Pinks AlloutArmDropLive09 042.jpg

-
Back