Around Town Car ****

-
Heck I think the early Monte Carlo's also had a deep fan shroud!

I'll tell you what, if I had money I might have a few of those old GM cars along with my MOPAR. The convertable and the Riveria are just a few.

Thanks for posting!

Yep, I do have some of a later Monte Carlo with a very long shroud. I will post it when I get a chance to post some more. I need a break for now....

Around town

Attachments

• DSC_0128.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 182
  • DSC_0127.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 191
These are from a neighborhood car show by my house, and of course I was the only mopar there!

Attachments

• IMGP1305.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMGP1304.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP1302.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMGP1301.JPG
    93 KB · Views: 178
  • IMGP1300.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMGP1299.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 182
  • IMGP1298.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 175
  • IMGP1297.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 189
  • IMGP1295.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 181
I need to take a drive in town and snap a few Karl. .
Some great looking old STEAL here.

Eventually, I'd like to have something outside of my comfort zone, like a 30's old school street rod.

I don't care much for the riv, but I absolutely LOVE the body style previous to that one. the other buick looks like a 66/67 skylark.

I was a hard core buick/pontiac guy from age 12 to 15. Then I got my first 66 Coronet, and my life changed forever.

So, as I said, I have to post whats just down the road from me, (about 4 blocks away!)

1970DodgeCoronet002.jpg

1970DodgeCoronet009.jpg

1970DodgeCoronet011.jpg

1970DodgeCoronet012.jpg

1969DodgeCharger002.jpg

1969DodgeCharger001-1.jpg

DodgeDart002.jpg

DodgeDart003.jpg

DodgeDart004.jpg

1971PlymouthCuda003.jpg

1971PlymouthCuda006.jpg

1971PlymouthDuster002.jpg

1971PlymouthDuster000.jpg

1970PlymouthGTX000.jpg

1970PlymouthGTX001.jpg

1968PlymouthRoadruner001.jpg

1968PlymouthRoadruner003.jpg

1968PlymouthRoadruner002.jpg

I'm working withthe guy who owns this one (This is the same garage that had that 440 I asked about some time ago), that my Step son got......

I'm trying to work with this guy to see about getting this! The hood says it has a 440 in it, NOT the correct hood, as the vin and all shows that the car came with a 383-4, which the motor thats seen is a 383.....It needs work BUT, I'd be willing to try as it seems all the "needed" parts are inside the car, as well as a fresh set of headers! (The car HAS headers on it right now as it sets!) I checked the frame and underbody and its all solid! All the steel right now is solid with just surface cancer and nothing "soft" except the seats.....

1970PlymouthRoadRunner000.jpg

ALL the other cars pictures but this orange Road Runner are owned by the SAME guy ALL legal, and running too even tho they need work the guy drives them a week at a time! Every week hes in a another one.....

FIRST OWNER of them ALL!!!!

Awesome! Keep posting guys.

We can make this a huge picture thread.

So, as I said, I have to post whats just down the road from me, (about 4 blocks away!)

You just reminded me that I saw a 70 Coronet the other day (may have been a wagon). I didn't have my camera with me, but took a pic of it with my phone. but my phone is not as good.

I saw two 8 - 10 point bucks on the way to mom's house last week and tried to get some pictures of them with my phone (again, no camera) and they didn't turn out very well, you couldn't even see their racks when I tried to zoom on the pictures. So now I try to carry my camera in my car more, I keep seeing animals and cars as I am driving around....
:banghead:

You just reminded me that I saw a 70 Coronet the other day (may have been a wagon). I didn't have my camera with me, but took a pic of it with my phone. but my phone is not as good.

I saw two 8 - 10 point bucks on the way to mom's house last week and tried to get some pictures of them with my phone (again, no camera) and they didn't turn out very well, you couldn't even see their racks when I tried to zoom on the pictures. So now I try to carry my camera in my car more, I keep seeing animals and cars as I am driving around....
:banghead:

Karl,
That'll teach ya to carry the camera more often! You see the '70 Coronet again try to get a pic of it!

Those I found are there ALL the time with one always missing as the owner is driving it!:burnout:

Karl,
That'll teach ya to carry the camera more often! You see the '70 Coronet again try to get a pic of it!

Those I found are there ALL the time with one always missing as the owner is driving it!:burnout:

Ha, ha, ha.... In your face.... I saw it tonight!... And I did have my camera!!!

At a local cruising spot. I usually don't see very many cars there, but we were nearby and I got pictures of it, it was not a wagon. But, my camera battery wasn't fully charged and I have to charge them now so I can down load the pictures to my hard drive, name them, resize them, and then post them. :banghead:

So back in my face for not having the camera battery fully charged and underestimating how many cars would show up..... :banghead:

But I did keep shooting until the camera died. If you keep turning it off for a few, then turn it back on, you can squeeze a few more shots out of it...

So it may take a day or few to get them posted....

Karl,
AWESOME! To bad it wasn't a '70 wagon! LOL I love the '70 model year Coronet or Super Bee, just love the looks of the body style that year!

Yeah, BTW, you know camera's? They use batteries, some rechargeable some just toss and replace....have ta do that every now and again, IF you use it regularly! LOL

Can't wait to see 'em!

67Powerwagon, Your neighbor sure has a nice collection of Mopars. I see you state your location as "Hell". So your neighbors collection must be in the nearby town of Heaven!:angel12:

67Powerwagon, Your neighbor sure has a nice collection of Mopars. I see you state your location as "Hell". So your neighbors collection must be in the nearby town of Heaven!:angel12:

You know..... I forgot all about my location "Hell" LMAO! Good point! :D

But, yer right! I've gone by and stopped a few different times just to look, and dream, my favorite is the white '70 Coronet!

My daughter even likes to go look too! The wife, not so much. But, good daddy and daughter time, shes learning and it shows, HOW do I know? Her Mother tells me she drives her crazy with it! I guess, I've done something right!

You know..... I forgot all about my location "Hell" LMAO! Good point! :D

I'm already going to hell, right now I'm working to secure a better position.... :twisted: LOL!

I have the pictures down loaded and labelled, now I have to resize and post later. Stay tuned....

Awesome! Keep posting guys.

We can make this a huge picture thread.

This thread gets better and better Karl :cheers:
And when all the members get back from Monster Mopat National's
they better have some great pictures to compete against this thread you started.
The streets are giving us some great old iron here :cheers:

-
Back