Status
Not open for further replies.

smartken22

U.S. Navy Senior Chief
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
This is a used set of assassin traction bars that just came off my Duster. Setup is in perfect condition and all heims are tight. Comes with one spare brand new heim joint. I am upgrading to 4 link and a Dana 60 so this setup is no longer required. $330 shipped from Central Cali. Box is heavy so shipping cost is high. I will refund the difference in shipping if it comes out less. See below link for more details about the bars. Worked great for me. smithracecraft.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=50&category_id=28&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

"Assassin" Traction Bars[/ATTACH]

20170913_161837.jpg

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0639.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

Last edited:
Not quite sure what you are asking. They are quiet and do not make noise like traditional traction bars do if that is what you are referring to. I ran them on a multi-leaf setup which is not optimal in my opinion. More for a mono leaf. They are similar to the Cal-tracs setup only with more adjustments.

I was curious how they were on the street too or if I otta disconnect them then. Thought about cal tracts also. This looks like a nicer set up. Gotta measure the tubes on my Dana 60 I'm gonna narrow.

I was curious how they were on the street too or if I otta disconnect them then. Thought about cal tracts also. This looks like a nicer set up. Gotta measure the tubes on my Dana 60 I'm gonna narrow.
I ran them on the street and they were tight. Did not have to disconnect them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back