Atlantic nats..

-

grassy

Reaction score
Fellow Fabo's members..

I think we are going to go up..taking my 'stang because we can haul butt in it w/4 seated comfortably. (and a/c).

I think we really was to get the lay of the land vs. being stuck on a field showing the car (even though it is pretty ;> ) . Not sure if I could post a pic of Booh don't want to be tossed off FABO for showing a 'stang. Or can I register and be able to go around. It looks like my son will be racing RC so he really wants to see the shows.

We were thinking of staying at the holiday in express or Hampton inn...is this at all close to the action. ?

Is there a "real" auto jumble or is it just silly stuff.

Is it so busy that you cannot swing a cat over your heads.. ?

what is mothers safety lanes ? and how do you do the cruse ins ?

The only cars shows we have been involved in has been british or tiny local..

Can anyone post what to expect ?

thanks
ian

We haven't gone in several years as it keeps raining. Vendors ar down and the car show is smaller.

Better to go to Carlisle for Mopars in July.

Joel

try asking on moparts.com, more canadian members there

Are you sure about that? There's a surprising number of Canucks on this board. Hopefully, I can make it east this year for the show, things have never seemed to work out the last 4 years.:angry7:

Fellow Fabo's members..

I think we are going to go up..taking my 'stang because we can haul butt in it w/4 seated comfortably. (and a/c).

I think we really was to get the lay of the land vs. being stuck on a field showing the car (even though it is pretty ;> ) . Not sure if I could post a pic of Booh don't want to be tossed off FABO for showing a 'stang. Or can I register and be able to go around. It looks like my son will be racing RC so he really wants to see the shows.

We were thinking of staying at the holiday in express or Hampton inn...is this at all close to the action. ?

Is there a "real" auto jumble or is it just silly stuff.

Is it so busy that you cannot swing a cat over your heads.. ?

what is mothers safety lanes ? and how do you do the cruse ins ?

The only cars shows we have been involved in has been british or tiny local..

Can anyone post what to expect ?

thanks
ian

Hey Ian,

The wife and I will be going again this year. We usually go to Moncton on Friday afternoon. Last year we stayed at the Comfort Inn on Mountian Road. There are a few other FABO members that stay there to. We were able to park the Demon right outside our room and it wasn't a bad place to stay. Very easy to get to the park from there to. The Mothers safety lanes are where they have a look at your car and see if it pass's the CSRA inspection and they also judge your car there. You are not required do do so but if you do the inspection you are eligable for more prizes.
As far as busy, you can expect to have people walking around most of the day as long as it's not raining. And it can get very hot there. The only time that there is a lineup is first thing in the morning. I know I was parked more than a mile away waiting to get in last year.
On Saturday at supper time a large portion of the Dodge owners head up to Moncton Chrysler Dodge and have a BBQ. They clear out all the new cars and we park facing Mountian Road where the Super Cruise is going on. LeBlanc lives over in Dieppe and is the official unofficial host for us FABO guys.

The wife and I have been going for 3 years now and we have a great time.

We won't rib you to much about a Rustang. LOL

Jack

Hi Ian. You should try to come up for sure, if possible with the Duster. Last year we had three beautiful days, Thursday Friday Saturday with showers Sunday afternoon during the awards ceremony. Attendance was around 1795 down only about 15 cars from the previous year.Friday the city blocks off a part of main street and everyone parks downtown, really nice but its hard on the nerves with so many people walking around.Saturday is cruise night with alot of the cars doing the cruise route. Like Jack said Mopar parking only at Moncton Chrysler Dodge that night. Last year there were close to 60 cars. Check out the web site for pics. www.atlanticnationals.com Later Bobby

Come on down Ian; Jamie, Darren, Keith, Jack, Bobby, you, me and maybe more FABO members should be there, that is: green440duster, 340swinger, cecil4speed, Coyote Jack, QWKSLVR, grassy and leblanc . See you later at the Atlantic nats, the biggest car show in Canada. And like Bobby said , we were about 60 mopars last year at Moncton Chrysler Dodge out of probably 100 at the show. Three years ago it was like 15 mopars, then 25 two years ago and last year 60. It just keeps on growing and getting better. Weatherwise last year was the worst in the last five years.....usually nothing but sun and heat, we have been lucky.

Folks,

We were planning heading up Friday morn but would it be better Thursday night..as for prizes..we could have 24 of the total 25 tickets and if they drew 3 times, we still wouldn't get nada..case in point yg's :)

We know we can haul butt in the stang..not sure were we will be in the rebuild..who wants to look at a stock /6 duster ?

WE weill check out those hotels..kinda like a pool :)

Grassy

I have been faithfully going to this show now since 2007 and the weather is always great. Except for Sunday last year, it did get a little rainy. This is an awesome show, great cars. Will definatly be there again this year!

-
Back