Attempteed theft…getting tired of Los Angeles

-

remytherat

Reaction score
Woke up this morning to find my drivers door lock broken. I keep a bright red club on the steering wheel and the idiot still went for it. Now I have to get in and out of the passenger side. fml

Moral of the story: don’t move to the metro la area. and if you live here, look for a way out.

Stay safe, and stay in possession of your cars.

81E1DD0D-E37B-4AC2-8058-150D6EF8FDD0.jpeg

Man that sucks. I sure am sorry.

There are lowlifes no matter where you go; although you may have a higher concentration of them. Hope nothing else was damaged. May Karma bite them in the butt.

Woke up this morning to find my drivers door lock broken. I keep a bright red club on the steering wheel and the idiot still went for it. Now I have to get in and out of the passenger side. fml

Moral of the story: don’t move to the metro la area. and if you live here, look for a way out.

Stay safe, and stay in possession of your cars.

View attachment 1716150871
Some people need to be strung up by the nuts and used as a piniata :wtf:

I'm sorry for your dilemma I heard La was out of control man I live in the Deep South and we don't even lock our doors or our cars....but we sleep lightly with big guns

A neighbor has a sign on his garage "NO TRESPASSING, I OWN GUNS AND A BACKHOE". WE live next to a national forrest.

Too bad this happened,but a good thing they didn’t know what they were doing

-
Back