Attitude adjustment

-
wait back on 4/29 you stated
"heres 2 of my almost 300 mopars to date and counting, the first is my 62 v200, leaning tower of power, auto, i built it from the ground up, new floors, fenders, fenderwell and quarter patches both..."

Over a hundred mopars in a week. That is awesome. But zero over the past week. Dude pick up the pace

wait back on 4/29 you stated
"heres 2 of my almost 300 mopars to date and counting, the first is my 62 v200, leaning tower of power, auto, i built it from the ground up, new floors, fenders, fenderwell and quarter patches both..."

Over a hundred mopars in a week. That is awesome. But zero over the past week. Dude pick up the pace

^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is my last reply to Scottyv in this post or any other post. You need to look up the true meaning of hot rod. Yours is not a hot rod and never will be.

He is not trying to sell anything, so what is the harm with some exaggeration? We don't need to be critical IMHO. MT

He is not trying to sell anything, so what is the harm with some exaggeration? We don't need to be critical IMHO. MT

No harm just pure entertainment. To be honest I don't care if you are sox and martins secret helper, if you have an attitude like this guys then you lost my respect.

sometime people just come across wrong. Prob a nice guy, after all he has built over 400 Mopars! He cant be all bad!:burnout:MT

sometime people just come across wrong. Prob a nice guy, after all he has built over 400 Mopars! He cant be all bad!:burnout:MT

You might be right Mopar Tim... He may have been just looking for a few friends... However, There are tons of Awesome Mopars here... So, how does one fit in if you are some what new to this LARGE Group??? You embellish your rides... (Though 400 might be a stretch) You beat your chest... And you flex your tattooed muscles !!! Give the guy credit... He got "Responses" and we got "entertainment"!!!

I say cut the guy some slack...

Clif of Az :happy1::coffee2:

You might be right Mopar Tim... He may have been just looking for a few friends... However, There are tons of Awesome Mopars here... So, how does one fit in if you are some what new to this LARGE Group??? You embellish your rides... (Though 400 might be a stretch) You beat your chest... And you flex your tattooed muscles !!! Give the guy credit... He got "Responses" and we got "entertainment"!!!

I say cut the guy some slack...

Clif of Az :happy1::coffee2:

I agree !:burnout:

X2 on the silver dart it looks super nice... cant figure out whats different that makes it look very different...

Ha ha... subtle isn't it?

So lets start front to back...

Bezels and grill are custom painted and no chrome.

Custom airbrushed body stripe under the clear coat

Zeus fasteners for rear of fender.

Cowl hood

Gas door shaved

67 quarters and fender (no marker lights)

Custom painted taillight bezels

Painted bumpers

Stretched quarters

Body color interior and cage

Custom dash

no drip edge trim

I've met quite a few people who for some reason need to embellish all of their attributes and accomplishments, and without exception they all had major problems with insecurity and low self-esteem. For my own peace of mind I've learned to just avoid them.

And yet here I am posting in his thread :violent1:

Ha ha... subtle isn't it?

So lets start front to back...

Bezels and grill are custom painted and no chrome.

Custom airbrushed body stripe under the clear coat

Zeus fasteners for rear of fender.

Cowl hood

Gas door shaved

67 quarters and fender (no marker lights)

Custom painted taillight bezels

Painted bumpers

Stretched quarters

Body color interior and cage

Custom dash

no drip edge trim

very nicely done.... kinda looks like a miniature road runner... love it.. silver is a great color, did a 65 prostreet belvedere in silver before.... the color just plain looks good.

Attachments

• 65 plymouth prostreet.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 132
-
Back