Aussies - "Chryslers on the Murray". Who's going?

-

hux340

Reaction score
Hi All,
For those aussies forum members still living here in the best country in the world lol, who's going to the above? Dates 16,17 & 18th Mar 2018.
I'm very lucky cause I live in the country town hosting it, (Albury/Wodonga), on the NSW/VIC border. If you've never been before do yourself a favour & go, it's awesome. Biggest Mopar meet in the southern hemisphere. I know it's nothing to compare to in USA but we do get around 800 cars & heaps are yank stuff.
I'm a member of the local Mopar car club running the event.
Let us know of anyone thing of going & we might even be able to a hook up & have a few Dan Quayle's.
Cheers,
Glenn.

I'm in Hux , commendation booked leaving the Friday Morning with the wife.

Mate,
Go for it, I'll even pick you up from the airport, you can stay at my joint & I'll even throw another shrimp on the barby.

Sweet,
What you cruising up in?
In this !
IMG_2065.JPG
IMG_2067.JPG

I'll be there. Been going since I think 2003. It's a long trip from Atlanta GA over there but well worth it.

It would be great if they could get some more American guys over for it like they have done with Summernats. Imagine getting someone like guru Mark Worman on board and the crowds he would draw. A record number of people for this years Summernats probably cause of the guys that came out from the states.

-
Back