Australian Members

-

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Would any of our fellow Australian members know (or know of) Bill Laney of Max Wedge Performance in Sydney? If so, please PM me or feel free to post here. I am trying to find out if he is still manufacturing the W2 blower manifolds and if so, is there a site with additional info on them.

Max-Wedge Performance

Address:
10 Jaffa Rd,
Round Corner, NSW, 2158
Australia

Contact Details
Ph:+61-2-9651 3550

Ben -
We've got friends in the same time zone as Sydney. They're 18 hours ahead of us - or 6 hours behind, but a day ahead if that's easier.
Example: 9AM PDT Saturday = 3AM Australian Sunday

Thanks Ken. That will be helpful since I just hear back from Bill. It looks like the manifolds are available and cost AUD$1250 + S/H. Now I just have to look up the conversion. This is getting very exciting.

I hope I get to learn something here, I did not even think about the change of currency $$, Help a us man out mate :read2:

NEWSFLASH: The US dollar is weak right now! ;)

If I buy right now, the manifold will cost approx. $1K with the exchange rate being $1.25-$1. If I had purchased back in early Feb, I would have paid approx. $780 with the exchange rate being $1.60-$1. Whatcha gonna do?

Yep, the Australian currency was real week a few months ago and hit $0.60c to $1.00 US... Now it's up around $0.80c to the US Dollar... Good for us Down Under at the moment.. To be honest guys it will hover from around $0.72c to $0.82c for this year I would say...

The time difference from Sydney to US West Coast is 18 x hours. I day ahead...

If anyone needs assistance from Down Under just give me a holla and I'll see what I can do...

Thanks for the offer Pana. I know someone else that wants to buy a W2 blower manifold from Bill so I am going to call him in the next two days and see if we can work something out. Just out of curiosity, how far are you from Sydney?

Hi GTX Experience,

I'm in Sydney... Max Wedge Performance is about 45 min drive away. Let me know if I can help out in any way. Would be a pleasure...

-
Back