Auto Center console owners

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hey people. I need some help. I have a center console for my 67 Dart. Its a Automatic console. I need help with placement.Could anyone give me a close/approx. measurement from the front of the rear seat (lower) To the rear of the console? This will give me a approx. idea of were this console has to go. Or any other measurements you can think of. My problem is the car has a 4speed hump in it now. I really hate to cut it out. From what i understand the consoles are close to being the same.Any insight on this is Appreciated..Thanks

Hey people. I need some help. I have a center console for my 67 Dart. Its a Automatic console. I need help with placement.Could anyone give me a close/approx. measurement from the front of the rear seat (lower) To the rear of the console? This will give me a approx. idea of were this console has to go. Or any other measurements you can think of. My problem is the car has a 4speed hump in it now. I really hate to cut it out. From what i understand the consoles are close to being the same.Any insight on this is Appreciated..Thanks

Here ya go

http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k199/360scamp/A-body console tech/

Worked for me

-
Back