Auto Detail Spray...??? What do you use..??

-

62BT409

Reaction score
I am not one for polls....so I am asking straight out. What do you use for an Auto Detail Spray?
And the reason I do not do a poll, is there are toooo many of different name brands out there. So if each of us post what we use it would give all of us a better idea.
Thanks
JB

Meguire's Quick Detailer. I also spray it on after washing my truck's mag wheels without wiping it off, I just let it dry, it dries clear. It makes washing the next time a breeze without brake dust sticking to the front wheels.
C

Meguires Ultimate Detailer.

Been a long time since I washed the "show off" cars. After a drive, I just wipe down the car with this detailer and its ready to go for the next outing.

Another vote for Mother's Showtime Detailer ... fell in love with it the first time I used their clay bar setup. GOOD STUFF!!!

WOW....a lot of great response's. No one has mentioned even what I used to use and to what I use now. Yes, it is a secret until more people give more input
JB

Meguire's Quick Detailer. I also spray it on after washing my truck's mag wheels without wiping it off, I just let it dry, it dries clear. It makes washing the next time a breeze without brake dust sticking to the front wheels.
C

I think this is the same stuff I use I like it

Auto Detail Spray...??? What do you use..??

It is my turn I guess. I have used Bead-X Formula 13 for a long time until earlier this summer. A guy was handing out little spray sample bottles earlier in the year. No doubt I took one and it sat on my shelf in the garage until about 4 weeks ago. So I thought I would try it on my wife Black Plymouth....and WOW did it work really well. I was impressed of the difference and the working time. He calls it Rivstar.

Can't remember what I use... its in a bright green bottle and got it at advance... I will check tomorrow. It does a decent job of making the dash and panels look good in our newer cars...

Jax's Wax Body Shine ,works great!So easy. Also their wax can be applied in Sun or shade , easy on and off ,they will be at the Monster Mopar show with a display I'm sure and demo .Check it out they also have several other related product. If byran is there tell him Ed sent you ! Several of my friends now there products after I showed them! They are based in Columbus Ohio. :cheers: No I don't work for them, just spreading the word!

this is good stuff and also all the mequires stuff is great to

Picture 065.jpg

-
Back