Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I have two decent Autogage by Autometer #2302 tachs with adjustable internal shift light. The gauge measures 3 ¾” in diameter and has a 270 degree sweep with a 0-8000 RPM range. They both work perfectly and the housings don’t appear to be damaged anywhere that I can see. I’d like to get $40 each plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

DSCN3225.JPG
DSCN3226.JPG
DSCN3227.JPG

I have two decent Autogage by Autometer #2302 tachs with adjustable internal shift light. The gauge measures 3 ¾” in diameter and has a 270 degree sweep with a 0-8000 RPM range. They both work perfectly and the housings don’t appear to be damaged anywhere that I can see. I’d like to get $40 each plus the shipping.

Ken
Edison, NJ

View attachment 1714998153 View attachment 1714998154 View attachment 1714998155
i'll take the best of the three providing it works properly. send me a pm with your information. thanks brian

What else do you have ken... I work in Edison New Jersey

Do you still have one of your tachs left? Il take it if you do

I still have the second one. I sent you a PM on the shipping.

Ken

I got your tach. really nice and will fit right into my dash. thanks a lot.brian
if you still have the other tach, make me a really sweet deal on it and I will take it. I don't like to see people jacked around with idle promises. send me a private email, you should still have my email and we can talk more freely. brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back