Automotive touch up paint .com ?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Has anybody here used their paint. Thinking about ordering some. They have ready to spray in a quart or by the gallon.They offer all the factory Mopar colors. I can't afford high end paint... Thanks Jim

Has anybody here used their paint. Thinking about ordering some. They have ready to spray in a quart or by the gallon.They offer all the factory Mopar colors. I can't afford high end paint... Thanks Jim

What's high end?
I get mine from Restoration Shop online through Wally World for about $130 shipped for the single stage gallon and hardener.
I found that if you order it through Walmart.com the shipping is 50% less than if I order direct from RS, but it's exactly the same cost for the paint.

I ordered a rattle can of paint and a rattle can of clear from them for my new gas cap. Matched great. Very easy to apply as long as you follow the instructions. Didn't even need to sand between coats (the instructions say not to). We'll see if it lasts, but so far it was a great purchase. One thing that impressed me is how well the nozzle worked on their rattle cans.

Before buying from that site I called local paint stores to see how much they charge to make spray cans of paint for you, and all of them were way more expensive (even after shipping).

Just to be clear this is the site I ordered from:

Touch Up Paint and accessories | AutomotiveTouchup

-
Back