Autopsy finger.

-

Ottmundr

68 Fastback
Reaction score
An autopsy professor was giving an introductory lecture to a class of students.

Standing over a corpse, he addressed the class. 'There are two things you need to make a career in medical forensics. First, you must have no fear.' Having said that, he shoved his finger up the corpse's anus and licked it. 'Now you must do the same,' he told the class. After a couple of minutes of uneasy silence, the class did as instructed. 'Second,' the professor continued, 'you must have an acute sense of observation. For instance, how many of you noticed that I put my middle finger up this man's anus, but licked my index.

I don't get it.
That's what happens when the wify gets old. Monogamy is a crying shame. What's the big deal; Solomon had 700 wives and concubines besides, and not one word is recorded against it. Some of our pre-flood patriarches were still siring babies at 180 years plus; they got it. The twelve tribes come from FOUR women and lil old Jacob; he got it.And he didn't even love Leah, or them other two. What's the big deal? Why can't we get it.......It sure ain't cuz God doesn't condone it.

That's what happens when the wify gets old. Monogamy is a crying shame. What's the big deal; Solomon had 700 wives and concubines besides, and not one word is recorded against it. Some of our pre-flood patriarches were still siring babies at 180 years plus; they got it. The twelve tribes come from FOUR women and lil old Jacob; he got it.And he didn't even love Leah, or them other two. What's the big deal? Why can't we get it.......It sure ain't cuz God doesn't condone it.
Didn't know they had Viagara back then.

Having said that, he shoved his finger up the corpse's anus and licked it.
After Bodyperson caught it, I went back and reread the original post, to see what I missed. I musta read that sentence 10 times or more, and my brain filled in the missing understanding every time. And never did I get it the way Bodyperson did.
Now I do.
I get it.
Not that that's worth; ",extracted it," .... or anything,lol.

After Bodyperson caught it, I went back and reread the original post, to see what I missed. I musta read that sentence 10 times or more, and my brain filled in the missing understanding every time. And never did I get it the way Bodyperson did.
Now I do.
I get it.
Not that that's worth; ",extracted it," .... or anything,lol.
I was just toying with Ottmunder's joke. We all knew what it meant and read it that way. By no means am I studious in the grammar department. I do TRY to be thorough when I type. It's easy to become lazy. In the long run, all that matters is that the point gets across. Lame joke it was even though. :)

Well, this is awkward, because that was my joke
(A reference back to Christopher Reeves)
This is even worse.... Put a 20 dollar bill under your chin and hold it. Put your arms down by your side. Do you know what that is?

Christopher Reeves waiting for a table dance.

This is even worse.... Put a 20 dollar bill under your chin and hold it. Put your arms down by your side. Do you know what that is?

Christopher Reeves waiting for a table dance.
For 20 I better get a lap dance

Retracted:rofl:

Last edited:
I sent this to my son,He’s a Mortician and he actually laughed,and he never laughs.
Thanks

-
Back