Autozone running 20% off oline purchases

-

daddio4048

Daddios72
Reaction score
Picked up a great deal from Autozone on Edelbrock 7576 intake. Got intake for $264.50 shipped plus a $20 gift card.Not a bad deal on a great intake.Use promo code 20CYBER20.

Yea, well I bought a bunch of parts online from them recently and didn't realize I only ordered one head gasket for the small block.
When I ordered online the website said pickup in store was not available and that it was ship to home only.
The wife (it's her car) called them and they said they had them in stock, and got the in stock one for about 6 bucks less than the one I ordered online.
6 bucks isn't a huge deal (a can of engine paint), but there was something fishy there.

250 plus bucks is a good deal?

The AZ discounts that run every week or 2 are the best deals I have found in the last half year for new Edelbrock parts.....Edlebrock reportedly stopped their distributors from offering deep discounting specifically on Edelbrock parts back around July of this year. When AZ runs their 35% gift card rebates, you can get a pair of new Edelbrock Performer heads plus a new Performer intake for free plus have about $150 in gift card left over. (Yes, you can probably shop for used and get better deals....)

The current 20CYBER20 discount ends at the end of today, Dec 1. Shipping is free for large amounts, but you still have to pay your state's sales tax if AZ has any physical presence in your state. And I don't work for AZ!

Sweet ! Got my order in just under the wire on the 20% off deal with the 20cyber20 code.

I've been out of town for several days cause of thanksgiving, and only had internet access over my phone. Tried like 4 times to day to place my order on their website, and every time I get to the last step and click "submit" I could get "an error occurred during checkout", and no further explanation.

Well just got home from the airport, hopped on my computer and placed my order with only an hour or so left on the cyber deal. The order went through just fine from my home computer, must be mobile version of their website is screwed up or something.

Anyway, ordered a set of Doug's headers D453 ceramic coated. Original cost $627, Saved $125.60, got free shipping, and got a $20 gift card with it for free. Final cost was $502, plus tax of course. Missed out on this deal last time it came around, but jumped on it this time.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 75
Ok, they have extended the deal until end of day tomorrow Dec. 5th

New code, 20Save10 will get you 20% off and a free $10 gift card, and free shipping on anything over $100. This is for online, "ship to home" orders only, you cannot walk into the store and get this discount.

-
Back