-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
What`s behind your avatar? Some are self-explanatory while others need some `splainin'. Mine`s relatively simple, whenever people would ask...."where`s John", the reply was always "he`s long gone". So that`s me, Longgone. Yours?

What`s behind your avatar? Some are self-explanatory while others need some `splainin'. Mine`s relatively simple, whenever people would ask...."where`s John", the reply was always "he`s long gone". So that`s me, Longgone. Yours?

And that seems to fit both the screen name as well as the avatar. :cheers:

C'mon longgone, those burnout's in your avatar are pretty small!! LOL!!

my avatar the symbol of freedom and strength! stars and stripes with the eagle/all american and damned proud of it!

My avitar is my reply to the old timers who remember the Valiant as a working mans car here in Canada with the ol' reliable slant six, and its you can't kill it dependability and good fuel milage! I often get "to bad someone pulled that old six out, why a 360 in such a small car, it must get horrible gas milage"!!! Thats when I smile and tell them I measure my cars gas milage in smiles per gallon!!! ONLY problem is those smiles are getting pretty expensive these days:bootysha:

Mine is a little obtuse so here goes. 2 years ago I got health insurance so I got to join the ranks of "pain management patients" instead of just being some grouchy old coot that most folks didn't know was in a lot of pain. One Saturday in 1990, I planted my foot to step down to the first step, and the plant foot didn't plant. I landed on the edge of the 4th step down with the middle of my back making first contact. Heard it crack, sounded like a chicken leg bone breaking, which was what I was going out for when I fell. Took me almost 45 minutes to get up and crawl back in the house. Monday morning I had to decide whether to go to work or the hospital and wind up homeless. Homeless became the better option in 2003.
That's when I found out that I had a bone (L1) in my back that was broken into 3 pieces and the fractures have calcified and won't mend on their own. But, it's not all bad. The worst part of the recent surgery was getting the docs to understand that I needed what I was asking for just to get to the point that their Dilaudid, morphine, etc. would work for the surgical pain.
Yep, I'm grouchy sometimes and sometimes I turn into that Neanderthal Bugs, but I really am a Bugs Bunny kinda guy at heart. Sorry for the rant.

Mine is currently one of the wheels that will be going on the Sedan. But when I get the chance, I'll change it to one that goes more with the screen name.

Mine looks like a shot from the Hubble but it's actually the gas I got from my first Tex-Mex Jalapeno dinner here in TX.

Ahh, trees? No, just a pic of the car. Go's along with the
thing above it. GREEN DUSTER

100_1277.jpg

Result of late night boredom and a Photoshop geek.

Mine is my 360 in my Aspen and the name is a randomly assigned email I got when we first signed up for dsl. I kept it because it is unique and different.
-Ross-

Mine is a picture taken of me and my 71 Demon at the indoor Autorama show back in 1997.

BTW: My sig is my 72 Demon. ;)

(Demon)Dave

when I bought the station wagon in georgia the guy gave me a lil' dog and she was "WAGGIN" but my kid's named her "duster"my girl wants to name her after our newest ride"demon" Lol I just hope I can find her.she went missing yesterday hopefully didn't fall off a car trailer or something(she likes (surfing) on car trailers

Suppose Ron Paul is in to hot lipstick lesbo action???

what am I saying????

Who isn't?

-
Back