Avoid this "member"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a member say this in my restoration thread and flipped me off I did not know how to take it
( Love the thread you dont have to spend mass amounts of money to enjoy a great hobby. Your like me I have to many Mopars haha. I will have to see your town, we did our honeymoon in Eureka springs sounds like we need to come see this GEM.:thefinge:).... I did let him know I was confused, looked rude to me..
He has 15 posts here and you can see my reply on the last page of my Restoration Thread Time To Get Started... :glasses7:

I am only going to address this once. VC is not an innocent party here, and has managed to make my ignore list. I am OUT of this thread, and will not reply to any of his posts. He doesn't need to send me any more sarcastic PMs because I won't be getting them.

I am only going to address this once. VC is not an innocent party here, and has managed to make my ignore list. I am OUT of this thread, and will not reply to any of his posts. He doesn't need to send me any more sarcastic PMs because I won't be getting them.

ummm...im confused are we talking about 67dartgt or 67dart273....if so I apologize..67dart273 is a stand up member

ummm...im confused are we talking about 67dartgt or 67dart273....if so I apologize..67dart273 is a stand up member

Xs2 i missed when the morph happened from 67dartgt to 67dart273.

if we are talking about 67dart273 then im surprised bcoz i have only been helped by him, an electrical genius.......i dont know anyone by the name 67dartgt

For the most part I have enjoyed being a new member of this awesome forum. However, I recently posted new threads on the same repetitive topic of my 340 not running. I am not a fast learner when it comes to computers or forums for that matter. Apparently I annoyed a 24/7 forum post monitor who uses the tag 67DartGt. After rudely commenting on my latest post I received a PM promptly telling me to go f*** myself. Thought you might like to know what kind of person you may or may not be dealing with. If in doubt I can forward the message from 67DartGT for your viewing pleasure. I have already informed the administrator of this member. Other than this isolated incident I have met some very helpful and wonderful people here.

I have one question: What did you do to piss him off?
He is very helpful and helped me figure out why my duster wouldnt turn over. He did everything but come to my house to do it for me.

Xs2 i missed when the morph happened from 67dartgt to 67dart273.

if we are talking about 67dart273 then im surprised bcoz i have only been helped by him, an electrical genius.......i dont know anyone by the name 67dartgt

im with ya .... this is becoming unravelled quickly....

I will say 67dart273 has posted helpful replies in most of my posts. He has even corresponded with me through pm to clear up questions I had on his posts. If he has come across as rude to you I apologize that it was taken that way, but I have to disagree with a avoid this member post, I hope he continues to help me solve issues with my dart he has been very helpful so far.

When you have 25,000 people here personalities will clash! To the OP you dont have to get along with everyone! Hang in there you will love it here.

67/273 been a stand up.member from what I have seen.Anything electrical/mechanically asked,he answers are usually correct. Hope your day gets better,Cramp.

think this thread is .... and needs to be deleted.

He is one of our most helpful, knowledgeable and active members is being lambasted. And I have never seen 67dart273 be ANYTHING but helpful and respectful.

Stand up member or not, If that language was used, An apology is in order. The humbling of ones self to admit when they have made a mistake is the sign of " A real man"

Stand up member or not, If that language was used, An apology is in order. The humbling of ones self to admit when they have made a mistake is the sign of " A real man"

Xs2 .....if abuseive langauge was used, then the party guilty of the langauge needs to apologize for it ........apology not needed for the entire incedent but for the portion guilty of.

He started out being really helpful to me as well. I really wish I hadn't had to post so many threads on my car not running.

Roll with it man, Del is a WEALTH of knowledge and very articulate in his answers.

I think what frustrated him is the fact that you keep starting new threads on the same subject. I will say this, that is very frustrating to most people who try and help. It makes it very hard to follow.

For future reference when you start a thread asking for help on a particular problem, stay in that thread until the problem is resolved. If you are having multiple issues such as one mechanical, an electrical problem etc, post them in the appropriate section and stay within the thread until you have resolved the issue.

By starting multiple threads about the same problem you could very well be missing out on some good help because of the fact it's difficult for viewers to keep up.

As far as the rest of it just let it roll off and move on.

I agree on a couple points here...that 67dart273 Del has helped out a ton of members here, and when I see an electrical question being asked and a post by him, I know it's being answered correctly!!

I also agree that not everybody is gonna get along here, but I would like to see these 2 members agree to disagree and leave it at that. No more friction and no more posting in this thread, lets just leave it at that!!

We've all been so good lately, lets try to keep it that way until spring when the fresh air will clear out the cabin and we can all enjoy what we're really here for... Mopars!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back