AW Dang

-
Ok.

I gotta go back sometime to get my hand truck that I forgot. Maybe in a month or so. Maybe I can help Cliff build the 360 with Asa if I can get a few days free. They said that they never built one before. I would like to show them how they go together so the engine runs good with no problems. I've done many of them and pretty much know how all the parts fit together.

I can bring the cherry picker so we can install that baby when it is buttoned up.

Everyone was stuffed.
Even King (Cliff's German Shepard) had a whole steak plus a bunch more.

It was great meeting you and talking with you Bill.

If any of you make it to the Mopar Nats this year, we gotta hang out some more.

I can bring the cherry picker so we can install that baby when it is buttoned up.

Great, I will get an engine level setup so we can drop it in. The Charger has a double crossmember near the rear trans mount that gets tricky to pull/install an engine and trans. It is easier to pull the engine and trans out of my 68 Cuda than the Charger, but I've done it a few times and know how to get through it. You can't do it without the engine tilt/level bar.

Great, I will get an engine level setup so we can drop it in. The Charger has a double crossmember near the rear trans mount thatr gets tricky to pull/install an engine and trans. It is easier to pull the engine and trans out of my 68 Cuda than the Charger, but I've done it a few times and know how to get through it. You can't do it without the engine tilt/level bar.

It's a pia i found that out droppin in the 440 for test fit ended up seperating the two to take them out plan on installing that way when the time comes don't want to scratch no paint on the tunnel/firewall.

Didnt you have a 65 Barracuda you were going to restore? What happened to it?

Nice trailer you got there as a gift, and if you need to get the rest of that junk out of the yard I will haul it away for free! I have my own trailer.

I picked up a good engine levelor in Detroit yesterday. I'll bring it when we are ready to drop in the engine.

I also got some more goodies for Cliff.

I picked up a good engine levelor in Detroit yesterday. I'll bring it when we are ready to drop in the engine.

I also got some more goodies for Cliff.

Karl you ARE the man :burnout::prayer::D
i dont care what anyone says LOL :eek:ops::wack:

Karl you ARE the man :burnout::prayer::D
i dont care what anyone says LOL :eek:ops::wack:

Thanks.

Cliff's enthusiasm for the car has infected me also. I want to see this put together and Cliff driving it down the road. It means the world to Cliff, almost like his own kid/grandkid.... He's as proud as a brand new father over this Charger.

If things keep going the way that they are, he could possibly get it going by next spring. Give or take a couple months.

We have found most of the body parts and engine parts that we need. Now we just have to meet up with the sellers and gather them up for the trip in July. Then Cliff and Asa will be busier than a one legged man in an @ss kicking contest....

Thanks.

Cliff's enthusiasm for the car has infected me also. I want to see this put together and Cliff driving it down the road. It means the world to Cliff, almost like his own kid/grandkid.... He's as proud as a brand new father over this Charger.

If things keep going the way that they are, he could possibly get it going by next spring. Give or take a couple months.

We have found most of the body parts and engine parts that we need. Now we just have to meet up with the sellers and gather them up for the trip in July. Then Cliff and Asa will be busier than a one legged man in an @ss kicking contest....

i am all about helping to get this car up and running with any parts i have and can throw at it. Cliff should have the correct motor mounts i sent , anyday now. you guys let me know if theres anything else i can help with. :burnout:

Thanks.

Cliff's enthusiasm for the car has infected me also.

Mr. Cliff is my bad *** uncle.......i remember once upon a time when no one knew Rani on FABO yet ....i was in chat and no one was talking to me bcoz i was the newbie and i was getting ready to turn away when suddenly a PM box opened and it was Mr. Cliff saying "welcome to FABO" since then he has been my uncle ....bcoz he is the first to welcome me in and first to get to know me.

he made me appriciate pre-66 cars more than i ever did before ....i used to be a snob with pre-66 bcoz i have always had 67-73 cars and i wasnt thinking in the right mind. lol

Thanks Mr. Cliff .......Karma is getting you back now with good fortune and i hope it continues bcoz your a great guy.

-
Back