[FOR SALE] Awesome \6 Intakes, Carbs, exhaust, etc

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Contact seller
Being a grownup has its perks: if you wanna eat cookies for breakfast, can't nobody stop ya. But there are parts of being a grownup that suck large; some very large bills have come due and so these, like the rest of my mountain of parts and my '62 Lancer and my my 164, will have to be sold. There's more than it's practical to list in one ad; there will be others (anyone after a primo aluminum 225 block with all main caps? How 'bout an A-body rear defogger setup?) but this is a start. Shipping from WA or MI, USA, depending on the part.

• For $489/pair: a factory aluminum intake neatly modified, keeping the correct carb pad angle, to accept a parallel-throttle big 2bbl...and a matching brand-new (not "remanufactured" junk) Motorcraft 2100 2bbl carb, the ideal size and configuration for a slant-6. The integral choke is easily electrified and sidesteps choke linkage fabrication hassles.
2bbl_From_1bbl_Overview.png

2bbl_From_1bbl_Carb_Pad.png

2bbl_from_1bbl_underside.jpg

Motorcraft_2100_Top_1.jpg

Motorcraft_2100_Top_2.jpg

Motorcraft_2100_Underside.jpg

• For $275: a perfect used Mopar Performance M1 aluminum 2bbl intake designed to use the stock '77-up Super Six 2bbl linkage arrangement. Has provisions for EGR (for use in '73-up vehicles that have to keep their emission controls) or can block off for use in earlier vehicles. Pics to be posted by Saturday.

• For $48: An excellent used Feather Duster/Dart Lite aluminum 1bbl intake. $45. It's the silver one on the left in the next pic.

• For $225: An excellent used Chrysler export (Australian) cast iron 2bbl open-plenum intake, accepts stock '77-up Super Six 2bbl linkage arrangement. No EGR provisions. It's the yellow one in the middle in the next pic.

• For $275: An excellent used and beautifully painted Chrysler Marine cast iron 2bbl intake with coolant-type manifold heat box. Accepts stock '77-up Super Six 2bbl linkage arrangement. No EGR provisions. It's the blue one on the right:

Multiple_2bbl_Intakes.png

• For $225: A brand new (not "remanufactured" junk) Stromberg WW3 2bbl that will fit the M1 or the export intake, or any Super Six intake, or a 273 or 318 without need of ducted bowl vent — pics to be posted by Saturday.

• For $225: A brand new (not "remanufactured" junk) Carter BBD 2bbl with integral electric choke. Original application is 1973 heavy-duty 318. Will fit the M1 or the export intake, or a 273 or 318 with or without need of ducted bowl vent —*pics to be posted by Saturday.

• For $149: A beautifully restored and powder-coated low-profile Argentinian 2bbl offset air cleaner assembly to go on the Stromberg WW3, Carter BBD, or Holley 2280 carburetor and still clear A/C compressor —*pics to be posted by Saturday.

• For $15: A NOS replaceable-cartridge oil filter assembly. Installs directly in place of a regular spin-on filter, but takes replaceable elements. Factory equipment on severe-duty Slant-6 trucks, vans, and fleet cars, also used with a remote-mount base on Australian and other export Slant-6s and V8s:

Cartridge_Filter_3.JPG

Cartridge_Filter_4.jpg

• For $45: A hot-rodded Chrysler gear-reduction starter that will sit there happily cranking all day long (or use it in the normal short-duration manner and don't worry about your starter for another 40 years). Built up around a NOS 1986 large-frame starter using ultra-strong components, cushioned clutch, and custom field coils. Read about it (and hear it crank without the ear-grating long spindown lesser variants of the Chrysler starter have) here. Will fit any '62-up RWD or 4WD Mopar with a Slant-6, small or big V8, or 3.9 V6 except '62-'66 Canadian-built slant-6s, '63-'68 Australian-built slant-6s, some '66-'69 426s, and American and Canadian slant-6 trucks originally equipped with a direct-drive starter.

• An exceedingly scarce and brand-new (NOS, never installed) front-3 exhaust manifold, which—like the Dutra front-3 manifold—is used with the rear half (cut/capped) of a stock exhaust manifold to serve the rear 3. It took me years and blood (and oh yeah, dollars :roll: ) to get hold of this. Make me a thoughtful offer by PM:

rtmanifold01.jpg

rtmanifold02.jpg

rtmanifold03.jpg

Dan, are the cartridges still available for that neat-o oil filter? Interested. PM me or reply, Im subscribed.

I am interested in a 2 barrel carb for a 1975 dart with the 318 v8, original manifold is on it. How much to ship one to texas?

Starter gone, oil filter sold, "in talks" (but no dollars yet) on the MP intake and the Motorcraft 2100.

Smacko, I'll send you a PM.

Aluminum parallel-2bbl intake and Motorcraft carb, MP 2bbl intake, Oil filter, and Starter all sold. Argentinian front-3 exhaust manifold sale pending. All other parts still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back