-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am posting for a buddy. A beautiful totally rust free, very well built, highly maintained 413 big block Duster. I am gonna give you a few things that I know about it but if you contact me, I can give you his contact info. I think it will be reported on EBay later on today. The car is sub frame connected, because of the massive torque of the 413 1963 block. It is a 12:1 engine so you will need the big gas mixed in if you really wanna appreciate what the engine has to offer. The car is a street car, with all working everything. The interior is beautiful, the exterior is pristine! TTI coated headers and just the best of everything. Get in, sit down, and hold on! It has a street presence that draws attention before you even see it! Thisnwasmbuilt by an adult,n driven by an adult, maintained by an adult (actually he's related to methuselah).
The price is $12.000. For a big block? You can't beat the price for what you're getting. The car is not for the faint hearted. Go out and whip some Chebbie butt! I will check twice daily for responses. Dunno if it's listed yet, but you can see more pics of this car on Ebay. Tried to upload pics but I must resize them first.....they will be coming within the hour. Car is located in Ohio.

Attachments

• duster2 008.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,379
  • dusterb.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 1,333
  • duster2 020.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 1,242
That thing ain't fast enough.Better retracted the comment about chebbies.Beautiful car though.

My street car chebbie ran 5.50'S on motor and some of my friends have 4 second cars.There is a documentary June 20 on Discovery channel. I'm not knocking. The car it's a beauty!

Hey guys, those times are eighth mile clips....that Dummy was talkin about. Hey Tee Tee ...yup it's a good deal I think! Hey Dummy ......I hope you get the car! Lemme know? Het btw ...Tee Tee.....man that Duster is nasty!,

That Duster will shake,rattle & roll everything off the walls if you don't have everything "super glued" !!

I know this because it is sitting in my garage !!!!

Spouse of owner:bootysha:

That Duster will shake,rattle & roll everything off the walls if you don't have everything "super glued" !!

I know this because it is sitting in my garage !!!!

Spouse of owner:bootysha:

A top fuel car will blow everything off the shelves and clean the ceiling with one throttle burst

I heard you're in the lead, talked to Big Bob last nite, good luck on the bids.....you're gettin a killer ride!

4 Second 1/8th car Highly Unlikely too! LOL

Just watch June 20.Many have come and doubted and went home with their tails between their legs!

p670334999-4.jpg

docvs355monte.jpg

14816607.jpg

k16id5-1.jpg

Race gas does not equal street car.....just my opinion...Good Luck with the sale, car is a beauty....

That's correct the reserve has been met, which is way, way, way less than what it is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back