-
Status
Not open for further replies.

younggun2.0

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Ok guys, I'm going to be ordering a HDK set up next month and am going to be taking the front end out of my dart in order to prep for the new system. the parts I am listing for sale are still on the car and I will pull them as soon as they sell. They are all in like new condition. they have all been painted or powder coated. This entire list of parts has less then 1500 mile on them. never in the rain. I am listing fair prices. not looking to get rich just trying to recoup some of the money i have dumped into the pieces. I will provide pics that i have on my comp but if detailed pics are needed let me know.

$150 + negotiated shipping

68-k member. it has been stripped, welded and modified to fit the milodon road race pan. the driver side motor mount has been cut, reinforced and welded up to accept the schumaker motor mounts. the idler arm mount has been trimmed, reinforced and welded up also. just had to shave the inside edge to clear the oil pan. it was then powder coated.

$200 + shipping

RMS tubular upper control arms with ball joints installed

$160 + shipping

RMS adjustable tubular strut rods

$85 + shipping

Schumaker conversion motor mounts with bushings. 67-72 biscuit style.

$40 + shipping

Schumaker torque strap

$450 + shipping

AR Engineering adapter brackets to mount wilwood dynalite calipers to factory 73-76 calipers. dynalite 4 piston calipers. 11.75 rotors loaded.

$120 + shipping

73-76 a-body disc spindles black powder coated.

$120 + shipping

62-76 a-body lower control arms with with ar engineering plates welded to bottoms and rebuilt with new pst pivot shafts and rubber bushing.

$80 + shipping

a-body manual steering box. lash adjusted by firm feel. comes with nearly new pitman arm installed.

$60 + shipping

67-76 v8 drop center link.

$50 + shipping

11/16 tie rod ends and solid tubular sleeves form PST suspension.

$40

Flaming river stainless steel steering universal joint. manual steering box spline on one end. double d shaft on other.

I will be able to take pics this week end as i start to dismantle the front end. Ask any questions you like guys.

I have 100% positive feedback and have never had a problem buying or selling on this web site. I will provide my personal contact info upon request.

ok, this is a crap picture but it does show the upper control arms and strut rods on the car. a member asked for a pic. its all i have on my comp but can take more pics when i get home.

lower control arms do not have the sway bar tabs but if someone gave me exact dims i could make a set and attach them.

Thanks for the quick reply on the uppers, struts and lower control arms, will take ...just waiting for pics and freight charges ...thanks young gun 2.0 ...also if the other member does not take the torque strap ...let me know.

I'm interested in the manual steer gear box and centerlink,just not sure if there is any differences in the gear box,I have a 72 scamp that it would need to go in,if you have a way to confirm

ok, this is a crap picture but it does show the upper control arms and strut rods on the car. a member asked for a pic. its all i have on my comp but can take more pics when i get home.

here ya go.. what the RMS strut rods look like insatlled..

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg

and there upper arms..

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

I'm interested in the manual steer gear box and centerlink,just not sure if there is any differences in the gear box,I have a 72 scamp that it would need to go in,if you have a way to confirm

STEERING BOX SOLD but centerlink still up for grabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back