awesome

-

americanmuscle

americanmuscle
Reaction score
man this site is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for. I'm doing an engine swap in my 67 dodge dart, replacing the slant with a 318. so I just need to ask some questions about some things. and what is a thread?

each topoc is a thread. So your thread is "awsome"

Welcome to the sickness!

Welcome to the site. Good place to be :thumblef:

pic4.JPG

Boy, Adam said a mouthful: "Welcome to the sickness!" I've only been in here a month, but made a bunch of friends, especially in the Welcome Wagon. I'm not sure which is more "infectious," as rumblefish360's wife says, this site, or just collectin' Mopars! LOL! I visited a neighbor here in Northern CA today, who has like 19 Mopars! The sucker has everything from several big block 'Cudas, GTX's, Roadrunners, & Chargers to be restored, all the way to 3 completely-cherried - 1 '73 'Cuda, 1 '69 Roadrunner, 1 '69 SuperBee, to a new Dodge Van, new Dodge Diesel Clubcab, + I saw about 5 newer A-bodies. I think he's terminal!! No hope for this guy! Have fun here. Hey, my Zip is 96080, where is 98110?? Must be north, Like Seattle or Portland, eh?
:drinkers:

Welcome could not ask for a better site,everybody is great here and will help you with any problems or ?s

sheets55 said:
Welcome could not ask for a better site,everybody is great here and will help you with any problems or ?s
:sign3:

Not a lot of egos just calm discussions and help. welcome

-
Back