Awkward burnout

-

JimmyV

MOPAR!!
Reaction score
Hey guys the other day i was up at my parents house and my dad said hey you should roast the tires before you leave and well how can i say no to that..so i hit it up..well and awkward yet interesting thing happend.. Did my normal burnout technique hit the brake and throttle up well it started to roast them and the proceded to push my front wheels locked across the ground. Whats that about.. Kinda makes for an imbarassing burnout doesnt do it all the time just then left 4 black marks down the street i mean the fronts where just locked solid just pushed them acroos the ground? And suggestions..to me i think i just have great traction and probably need to lay some water down.. What do you guys think do gears have anything to do with it? Had 456 but have 323 right now

Just kidding! Actually, your brakes are not holding tight in the front...or the rears, not sure but it is a brake thing

Just kidding! Actually, your brakes are not holding tight in the front...or the rears, not sure but it is a brake thing

its just weird cause the front wheels are locked when it does it it just pushes the hole car down the road on locked front tires..just slideing along doesnt seem like that is a gutless thing haha if it was gutless im sure it would just well do nothing haha

Maybe your rear tires are getting grip and your front brakes are holding tight but not enough to stop the car....that is what I meant to say :cheers:

Maybe your rear tires are getting grip and your front brakes are holding tight but not enough to stop the car....that is what I meant to say :cheers:

hmmm true but how do i fix that lol..i mean the front wheels are locked so the breaks are working..maybe i should cary around wheel chocks with me haha

265 in the rear not to concerned just thought maybe somebody had experiance that before and had some ideahs haha i either have really good tractiion or really good brakes haha and i cant complaing about thqti guess

-
Back