Aww $#!% !!!

-

72dustyer

All go, no show
Reaction score
My Wife's Chally:

Apparently the other driver just wanted to get home and ignored the red light.

It's totaled, but thankfully my Wife and Daughter are ok with just a coupla seatbelt rashes.

2010 208.jpg

2010 305.jpg

That sucks, glad everyone is OK.

Did your insurance adjuster tell you it is totaled?

Just wondering cause usually on the newer cars they will spend ALOT of money fixing them to save a few hundred bucks, which really sucks!!

Glad everyone is ok!! If I was you I would put dibs on getting the car back for the engine and drop it in an A body!!

My neighbor is the bodyshop guy I took it to. He wouldn't let them fix it. I wish it had a Hemi, I woulda put it in something. The funny part is it was just at the bodyshop last month when some guy rear ended her. Talk about cursed

My neighbor is the bodyshop guy I took it to. He wouldn't let them fix it. I wish it had a Hemi, I woulda put it in something. The funny part is it was just at the bodyshop last month when some guy rear ended her. Talk about cursed

Consider yourself lucky to me done with Christine.

Ouch! Glad to hear your family is OK. Mopars are built well! Hope you can replace it with one that isn't cursed!

Looks like a good race car candidate, especially if just the front is messed up. I'm really surprised they totaled it!!! Your insurance guy doesn't race, does he? Just out of curiosity, I wonder what the salvage/buy-back value is.

Glad they are ok....but at least it's some new junk instead of a 440 six barrel car.

You know this all happened because you got the 6 in it and not the HEMI...So you know what the means right........SRT8 time is get rid of that curse for sure.

Glad to hear they're alright.

Wow...that sucks man....I guess this is kinda of the same situation as "Elanor" with Nicolas Cage in Gone in 60 Seconds...lol

Kinda like me and my brand new (at the time) 2007 Honda CBR 600RR street bike, no matter what I did when I took it out, something always happened...Whether I got a ticket for speeding, rolling through a stop sign, I crashed it while I was in the twisties, then had it fixed, couple months later I crashed even harder, messed the bike up really bad, and then I fixed it again like brand new, then the day after I had it all put together and washed and waxed with new tires, it got stolen...No more street bike for me...I've always wondered why things like this happen......Is it really meant to be for me to not have a bike??

-
Back